The Manchester United Thread

Did a nice montage of DDG great saves this season, with some nice quotes with what the players think of him also. :)

LVG in good spirits. Says he's been impressed with the players. He says DDG best player! Said he observed himand has been a fantastic in his development. Said will be signings and unhappy with the balance and will improve selection.

What do people think? Should we go after STERLING who s obviously leaving LFC?

U don't need him ur getting depay who hopefully wont be gready and use u, saying that we bought Sterling from QPR so its not like he was liverpool through and through so im not really shocked with him to be honest.

Giggs happy to be working under LVG and doing the training session. Finished all his badges. His player of the year DDG. Giggs also talked about the balance if were gonna challenge and need to strengthen. Giggs saying he wants to be the best coach/ manager and this is the perfect transition for him.

DDG says he loves the players and people in the dressing room. And he voted for his best friend Juan Mata.

I can't imagine DDG going below 30 mil. He's is perfect target for Madrid - knows the language, knows the league, , knows the city, knows half the squad from national team. Basically 0 risk transfer. That gives strong negotiating position for United, IMO.

6L686Kvc_normal.png
Telegraph Sport
@TelegraphSport Cech considers move to #mufc after Abramovich gives green light http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11615819/Petr-Cech-considers-move-to-Manchester-United-after-agent-reveals-Roman-Abramovich-promise.html …

Manchester United
@ManUtd Van Gaal on next season: "I will do my utmost best, we shall fight to the end and make the right decisions when buying players." #mufcpoty

Back