The Manchester United Thread

Dortmund president has told that Hummels is staying, and that after thinking about it Hummels has told Utd the same.

Good sounding news coming in about Otamendi posted all info in transfer thread :) Sounds like it could be nearly done dealio.

Lol these speeches. Now I want United to win the title just to see LVG speech after that.

look like he is taking the easy way out
TBH Otamendi has been class for 2 seasons now and is my preferred choice anyway. Just gonna post full article from Ole in the transfer thread. Link anyway all sound done apart from the 2 clubs agreeing the fee :)

Sterling would be a fantastic signing for you lot, but I would refuse to sell at any price to you purely for the principle of it

Sterling would be a fantastic signing for you lot, but I would refuse to sell at any price to you purely for the principle of it

Meh, he's had a good last season but is still unproven, out of all the positions we need this is not one anymore, with the arrival of Depay especially.

Rather steer clear to be honest and concentrate on the signings we have to make in other areas that actually matter.

If Chelsea are selling Oscar or Juan Cuadrado to try and get the money for Sterling, I say let them and we get either of those two. Would be better than Sterling.

Meh, he's had a good last season but is still unproven, out of all the positions we need this is not one anymore, with the arrival of Depay especially.

Rather steer clear to be honest and concentrate on the signings we have to make in other areas that actually matter.

Agreed the money could be spent better elsewhere

thats all well and good but if thats what the player want then its going to happen

Not at all. Especially not to our biggest rival .. I remember a certain Sir Alex refusing to discuss the sale of Heinze to Liverpool despite the player wanting to leave

Agreed the money could be spent better elsewhere

Not at all. Especially not to our biggest rival .. I remember a certain Sir Alex refusing to discuss the sale of Heinze to Liverpool despite the player wanting to leave
wellthat was just saf being a ****

Back