The Manchester United Thread

Perisic would command a huge fee after the World Cup he had.

Andreas Pereira: “My best position now is as a number six. Mr Mourinho put me there and he can see things that others can’t see. I’m happy as a six and will continue trying my best there.“ #MUFC

Technically great. Loves a tackle and very quick and seems to have good positioning. I love him and the fact he’s got that cuntish side about him.

Are we talking about some different Pereira who isn't Andreas Pereira, a 60 kilo manlet who played as #10 for Grenada and on the wings at Valencia? How and when did he magically transform into this tenacious defensive midfielder?

Are we talking about some different Pereira who isn't Andreas Pereira, a 60 kilo manlet who played as #10 for Grenada and on the wings at Valencia? How and when did he magically transform into this tenacious defensive midfielder?
If you knew anything about him he’s always been tenacious and got stuck in. And can be a right ****! All the way through the academy. His problem has never been his talent or the multiple positions he could play. It’s been his confidence boiling over to cockiness.

If you knew anything about him he’s always been tenacious and got stuck in. And can be a right ****! All the way through the academy. His problem has never been his talent or the multiple positions he could play. It’s been his confidence boiling over to cockiness.

I remember Pereira vs. Midtjylland in Europa League, good technically but would fall over during soft breeze. He has he even got one competitive game as a defensive midfielder in his entire career?

I remember Pereira vs. Midtjylland in Europa League, good technically but would fall over during soft breeze. He has he even got one competitive game as a defensive midfielder in his entire career?
What difference does that make he’s plenty young to adapt to the position. And featured in a lot of games in CM. So it’s just a case of adapting and learning. He’s got the ability and desire to learn. And who better to learn off than one of the best DLP playing in that DM role than Carrick.

Same with Fred, he went from Right winger to central and then even deeper. He's even a lot shorter than Pereira.

Got to admit whilst I think Pereira is one of the most adaptable players at the club, it doesn't seem like a Mourinho midfield when you see Pereira and Fred in it. Not because they aren't good enough more because they look quite small in stature.

Got to admit whilst I think Pereira is one of the most adaptable players at the club, it doesn't seem like a Mourinho midfield when you see Pereira and Fred in it. Not because they aren't good enough more because they look quite small in stature.
Thats only a good thing in my eyes!

He's had "Small" midfielders before in Cambiasso, Fabregas, Ramires, Oscar, Sneijder etc.. But yeah, I know what you mean. :D

He's had "Small" midfielders before in Cambiasso, Fabregas, Ramires, Oscar, Sneijder etc.. But yeah, I know what you mean. :D
Deco, Kante, Makalele, Essien, Modric, Snjieder. The list goes on of the CMs he has had under 6ft think he does get labelled a bit wrongly sometimes.

Pretty sure most of those weren't actually bought by Mourinho.

Joel Periera going to some Portuguese club on loan that Mourinho use to work or manage at he confirmed in an interview on US tv yesterday. Also said he’s had good communication with Woodward and the board this week. And said he will definitely get one in 100% and the club is pressing really hard to make the second happen. Also said not as in much rush to get out players as some will go abroad on loan and sale.

that time of the year again,bbc running a poll on how long mourinho will last.never happy is he.....on the surface

Back