The Manchester United Thread

that time of the year again,bbc running a poll on how long mourinho will last.never happy is he.....on the surface
Yeah then you had Simon Stoney of the BBC reporting yesterday that he had been told by the club all is fine and they support him. Unless the pole is part of BBC gossip page like normally.

Yeah then you had Simon Stoney of the BBC reporting yesterday that he had been told by the club all is fine and they support him. Unless the pole is part of BBC gossip page like normally.

no it isnt on the gossip page,its an article dedicated to how unhappy he is apparently.admittedly there is sill time for a few new arrivals but is starting to feel a bit like the moyes window when we got fellaini.if it came to deadline day and say we only get mina i will be very dissapointed.hate all the speculation

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45017413

Last edited:
Watched that yesterday. Makes some good points but goes ott on a lot of things. He’s known for his rants on FTD.

Yeh perhaps goes Ott at times but then again he's a true fan who is passionate about his club, can't fault that!

I think he raises a lot of good points, Jose is moaning a lot publicly about stuff which really he should of known about since he joined United. Of course he won't have the squad he wants after a World Cup, who the **** does?? No need to make it public and belittle the players he has on tour. Also if he did want more time with them he should of prepared for longer before going on tour.

Think he also made a good point about how a lot of this squad is still left overs from previous regimes, in reality as much as we like Valencia/Young dedication, they are essentially failed wingers reverted to fullbacks. The Glazers are still poison and nothing will ever change that until they go. Which obviously won't be happening anytime soon.

Yeh perhaps goes Ott at times but then again he's a true fan who is passionate about his club, can't fault that!

I think he raises a lot of good points, Jose is moaning a lot publicly about stuff which really he should of known about since he joined United. Of course he won't have the squad he wants after a World Cup, who the **** does?? No need to make it public and belittle the players he has on tour. Also if he did want more time with them he should of prepared for longer before going on tour.

Think he also made a good point about how a lot of this squad is still left overs from previous regimes, in reality as much as we like Valencia/Young dedication, they are essentially failed wingers reverted to fullbacks. The Glazers are still poison and nothing will ever change that until they go. Which obviously won't be happening anytime soon.
Bering saying that for ages about how many players we have from different managers. Don’t like how the Glazers got the club but I don’t think they have been bad tbh.

Bering saying that for ages about how many players we have from different managers. Don’t like how the Glazers got the club but I don’t think they have been bad tbh.

Glazwers have never put a dime into this club, only ever taken. Whatever the club has recovered debt wise and spending wise has only been through our own revenue/sponsorships etc. LUHG, they're ***** and always will be :)

Lot of Chat of Smalling going to Wolves on Reddit. From the guy who first reported Moutinho to Wolves 11 days ago.

Last edited:
I've always said that I prefer Smalling over Jones but at this point I just want them both gone, so it's a start to have Smalling if it's true.

That whole situation at Wolves needs properly investigating.

It is an 'interesting' model they are using. AFAIK the Football League investigated them last season, and said they were doing nothing wrong, after Leeds chairman I think kicked up a stink about it.
Don't know how different Premier League regulations are to FL regulations, but if there is anything untoward, or against regulations, I am sure it will come to light at some point.

Back