The Manchester United Thread

I thought you had gone?

You see it all the time Mike. On forums and online team games.

attachment.php

Then they are back a few days later with their tail between their legs.

Wouldn't get rid of Shaw at all. He has been pretty good, plus, even if we do need an upgrade on him, I'm not sure we can afford it this summer. Rojo, Darmian, Sanchez, Valencia should be the players we are moving on. Herrera, we should try to retain, but I'm not very hopeful. Leaving us with a CB, RB, RW and maybe a CM to get.

I'm more curious to see who throws their toys out of the pram. I'm expecting Lukaku and Pogba to demand moves away, and if we agree to move them on, then add two more players to the list above. Still want to keep DDG, and expect him to sign an extension//

I don't know about the quality of players coming through, I still do feel we can get in good players, but either ways, we really need to improve whatever players we do get so that they reach the WC level.

Shaw being sold is a non-discussion. Think if I was in a scenario in which I could sign 8 XI players, he’d be one of the 3 that’d survive.

We should be looking at getting him back into the squad next season considering the amount of defenders we are trying to ship out. Obviously depending on how Villa do in the playoff's. If they go up, want to keep him and will play him every week then let him stay there.

We need one top class defender, to partner Lindelof. Smalling, Bailly back ups. So could sell one and bring him in. But if he's in the premier league next season, I'd be happy with him at Villa playing every week

He will go on tour imo. But I agree if Villa go up then I will be delighted if he stays there one more season to showcase his skills in the prem. Not sure what’s gonna happen on the CB from this Summer. Unless one more plus Rojo leaves I can’t see us signing one. Think Bailly might get shipped out to bring one in.

Is it true all players get 25% wage deduction if not in CL? Hope it is, these players deserve that.

Think there were rumours that Sanchez and Pogba have it in their contract. Not sure how reliable these were, mind.

Think there were rumours that Sanchez and Pogba have it in their contract. Not sure how reliable these were, mind.
Yeah I read that also was from Ogden but have been told many times he has been **** for Utd news since Moyes left. And I don’t remember seeing him in any Utd pressers on Mutv.

I'm still fuming from that Huddersfield result tbh guys, yes I'm holding back for obvious reasons. This was still an opportunity to get in top 4 and we just thrown it away once again. Just totally unforgivable, this Huddersfield side is championship quality and has been trampled by everyone in the top 6 until we turned up. Hope we play youth against Cardiff, the less I see of these senior players right now the better.

We deserve Europa League and everything that goes along with it next season, I'm really annoyed with this team.

The only thing ive seen regarding losing money is Adidas taking a percentage of the sponsorship if we aren't in the CL. Not sure if it only kicks in after consecutive seasons or not or if its all BS.

The only thing ive seen regarding losing money is Adidas taking a percentage of the sponsorship if we aren't in the CL. Not sure if it only kicks in after consecutive seasons or not or if its all BS.

Consecutive seasons.

We need one top class defender, to partner Lindelof. Smalling, Bailly back ups. So could sell one and bring him in. But if he's in the premier league next season, I'd be happy with him at Villa playing every week

anyone but jones as backup tbh,painful to watch him at times yesterday and to think hes been given a new long term contract!

anyone but jones as backup tbh,painful to watch him at times yesterday and to think hes been given a new long term contract!

Jones has contract to 2023 with an option to extend. He ain't going nowhere? I mean who would wanna buy him?

Jones has contract to 2023 with an option to extend. He ain't going nowhere? I mean who would wanna buy him?

exactly what im saying!whoever agreed to give him that needs a stern talking to just doesnt make sense.I mean has he ever looked like he could make it here long term??

A lot of talk from pundits about building a team around pogba but will he really wan to stay for europa league football?only time will tell but my heart and head both say he would jump if real come calling

Last edited:
Back