The Manchester United Thread

We can't sell Martial because simply we don't have a backup LW. Talk about a thin squad.

Martial, to me, is like the 2nd coming of Luis Nani. Talented AF but inconsistent AF as well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

For me all our players in first team fit in one of two main categories right now: -

A) Good enough but doesn't have the right attitude.

B) Not good enough but does have the right attitude.

Martial fits firmly in category A for example and someone like Phil Jones in category B.

--------------

How the flying **** did we not manage to score a goal against that Barca team over two legs??? They are painfully average. If we had of played with any real intensity or tempo at OT would have beat them.

****** ****, right now we could actually do well to look at the Liverpool model and start actually adopting it They are not a squad full of world-class players, but have team identity and a work-rate to match week in, week out. Fair play to them.

For me all our players in first team fit in one of two main categories right now: -

A) Good enough but doesn't have the right attitude.

B) Not good enough but does have the right attitude.

Martial fits firmly in category A for example and someone like Phil Jones in category B.

--------------

How the flying **** did we not manage to score a goal against that Barca team over two legs??? They are painfully average. If we had of played with any real intensity or tempo at OT would have beat them.

****** ****, right now we could actually do well to look at the Liverpool model and start actually adopting it They are not a squad full of world-class players, but have team identity and a work-rate to match week in, week out. Fair play to them.

It's almost like that what Ole has been saying since the start, and that's what hes trying to do with regards to mentality and signings. But you don't want him

"Good artists copy, great artists steal" - what's Željko Buvač up to these days? Heard he has some bad blood with Klopp :P

It's almost like that what Ole has been saying since the start, and that's what hes trying to do with regards to mentality and signings. But you don't want him

I want to be proven wrong but right now all I see is an underwhelming window with a couple of signings at best and more of the same next season. Which will lead to his demise because the board have set him up to fail. Hope I'm wrong about this and he gets a team that is willing to put in the shift, right now it will take way more than a couple of players though.

I want to be proven wrong but right now all I see is an underwhelming window with a couple of signings at best and more of the same next season. Which will lead to his demise because the board have set him up to fail. Hope I'm wrong about this and he gets a team that is willing to put in the shift, right now it will take way more than a couple of players though.

See this is your problem. I would bet 100 pounds you've have said the same about Klopp and his first season. You have absolutely zero patience for what you actually want. Ferguson would have been sacked with fans like you back then. It's going to take multiple windows and a couple of seasons. Not just of signings, but coaching and growth. If you can't accept that, then genuinely find another club to support, because it's not going to happen any other way

See this is your problem. I would bet 100 pounds you've have said the same about Klopp and his first season. You have absolutely zero patience for what you actually want. Ferguson would have been sacked with fans like you back then. It's going to take multiple windows and a couple of seasons. Not just of signings, but coaching and growth. If you can't accept that, then genuinely find another club to support, because it's not going to happen any other way

I'm not blaming Solskjaer though if he doesn't get the tools he needs, that's what I'm saying. When I say that I anticipate an underwhelming summer with a couple of signings, that's not his fault... that will be Woodward ******** up once again.

I'm not blaming Solskjaer though if he doesn't get the tools he needs, that's what I'm saying. When I say that I anticipate an underwhelming summer with a couple of signings, that's not his fault... that will be Woodward ******** up once again.

Whywon't we just wait and see. That's what I'm talking about. We had no new signings and also tore teams apart for a while. It's going to be about way more than new faces

Whywon't we just wait and see. That's what I'm talking about. We had no new signings and also tore teams apart for a while. It's going to be about way more than new faces

might be a bit of an extreme word to use but the club needs to be cleansed from top to bottom.we need some clear thinking with everyone pulling in the same direction.The way theyve been operating is a bit old hat and its one of the reasons we are lagging behind the top 5.Would love to see an early signing announced but like mike says there are so many issues to sort

What do we think about Donny van de Beek? Seems like a good player.

ziyech looks pretty useful too!low release clause is a bonus also

What’s people’s preferred formation for next season. Wanna go back to 433 or stick with the diamond for most parts?

i dont mind any as long as it looks like we know what the **** we are doing

i dont mind any as long as it looks like we know what the **** we are doing
True lol. I know tactical flexibility is important just wondering what people thought. Could effect our transfer business also. Couldn’t go wrong with Meunier, Toby, Ziyech for about 80m!

True lol. I know tactical flexibility is important just wondering what people thought. Could effect our transfer business also. Couldn’t go wrong with Meunier, Toby, Ziyech for about 80m!

To be fair, I don't think any of the Ajax players would fit at United. They just wouldn't be able to play at their full potential.

Back