The Manchester United Thread

Chertanovo Academy director Nikolai Larin: “ In one such tournament, he scored 5 goals, in the other - 9. In the second case, he became the top scorer. At #mufc they say that Pinyaev is the brightest player who has come to the club for an internship over the past 15 years."

"Speed and robustness were key characteristics"

So he wanted Dybala?
Dybala not exactly slow mate and he gets targeted a lot in serieA so he’s not exactly a fluffy pillow and definitely has that energy and bite to his game. Doubt he was first choice anyway that’s why they didn’t push through and his crazy demands!

May not be everyone’s cup of tea but if we are looking at back up STRs how about Maupey or Jimenez?

Don’t get me wrong I seriously hope we get Haland. Just not sure how it’s going to work!?

Pogba missing again. Must be knackered after them 2 halves
Said to my mate at work this exact line up this morning. No way was Pogba gonna play 3 in a row so soon. Same goes for Greenwood starting 2 games on the bounce in a short period. Hopefully James looks a bit sharper after a rest.

Said to my mate at work this exact line up this morning. No way was Pogba gonna play 3 in a row so soon. Same goes for Greenwood starting 2 games on the bounce in a short period. Hopefully James looks a bit sharper after a rest.
I was expecting him to start after only making 2 sub appearances. Maybe play an hour and take him off for Arsenal. Probably doesnt fancy the physical battle tonight.

Pogba played for a combined 76 minutes over the past 2 games. Wtf do you mean?

I honestly thought we were going to bottle it per usual but we actually won a game we needed to win lol. Brings us up to 5th, 1 point from 4th (albeit the game in hand).

Fred looking like a great buy now in today’s market. Absolutely mental the transformation under Ole froM him. Not surprised tbh always said he was good just a matter if he would truly adapt and adapt he had. My motm today followed by young Williams.

3 months ago we was talking about needing 3 CMs now we need 1 plus a AM