The Manchester United Thread

Bild, Di Marzio have both said Dortmund have agreed to the clause. In the region of around 50m euros.

No surprise tbh with Riola involved did exactly the same with De Ligt and his clause he has at Juve.
He clearly wants to ensure he is the one in control of future moves for his younger clients especially in light of the failure to get one of his clients (Pogba) a move last summer.

Would of been happy if we did but certainly wasn’t a priority like AM/CM/RW
Totally agree the midfield is the area that needs to be sorted currently. A creative midfielder is a must (if not this transfer window definitely in the summer), a cm back up isn't so desperate now Fred is starting to show his worth but the rw needs more than just James and the ego ridden Ligard.

He clearly wants to ensure he is the one in control of future moves for his younger clients especially in light of the failure to get one of his clients (Pogba) a move last summer.
Which is all fine no problem with that. But I would rather we be in control of when we let a player go and for what price tbh.

I Dont understand the fuss about signing Haaland. .....

It's been amusing with all the (idiot) ITK''s that oft get quoted actually thinking he could go to Utd after who his father both played for and still has very close links to. Which he no longer would have had he gone there.

Looked nottin more than a powerful poacher the 2 Salzburg games with very little difference-making to his game. The two standouts by far and in a really good young side the groups were the two Asians. Minamino and Hwang. But people focus in on the, albeit outstanding, goals record the Bundesliga and think Haaland was the big shot (pun not intended) at RBS.

Would love Haaland, but not that fussed about this whole thing. However, would like another senior striker, someone with experience of leading the line. But there are more pressing issues at the moment.

Would love Haaland, but not that fussed about this whole thing. However, would like another senior striker, someone with experience of leading the line. But there are more pressing issues at the moment.
Yeah if I could choose a player from there it would of been Hwang

It's been amusing with all the (idiot) ITK''s that oft get quoted actually thinking he could go to Utd after who his father both played for and still has very close links to. Which he no longer would have had he gone there.

Looked nottin more than a powerful poacher the 2 Salzburg games with very little difference-making to his game. The two standouts by far and in a really good young side the groups were the two Asians. Minamino and Hwang. But people focus in on the, albeit outstanding, goals record the Bundesliga and think Haaland was the big shot (pun not intended) at RBS.
Why didn't you tell us that earlier? Without even checking your posts, I call a bulls*it.

Why didn't you tell us that earlier? Without even checking your posts, I call a bulls*it.

Because most any time I speak on Utd, you invariably go into a hissy fit.

Hence why I completely ignored your question on kids the other day. Been bitten once too often with your games V.

Good night Sir.

Because most any time I speak on Utd, you invariably go into a hissy fit.

Hence why I completely ignored your question on kids the other day. Been bitten once too often with your games V.

Good night Sir.
Nah man, you talk way too much **** for my liking. Every time you talk ****, Ima call you out for it. Thats the reason why you ignored my question, because you know you talked ****.

I Dont understand the fuss about signing Haaland. Yes, he looks like an excellent striker in the making but is he any better than Greenwood whos development he would block. If you're gonna go for a striker go for a player in his prime that won't block Greenwood's chances because that kid will be a special player.

Edit: Raul Jimenez is a quality player in his prime who reminds me of Firmino the way he drops into the space between mid and defence and links up play effectively.Works his ****** socks off and gets goals. He would be a great option upfront with Rashford and another right winger.
He's a brill young talent who will go a long way. But there's no value in a 50m buyout for United. And he's on a LOT of money already

Manchester United need a midfielder more than anything else. If we want a brill young talent, again, it's Dani Olmo.

Played a good few minutes this year in that role yanno? 6 different positions he's played for Salzburg. Versatile's an understatement.

I'll dig out the mins tomorrow.

428 mins RM/ RWB.
420 mins AM/ #10.
196 mins CM.
134 mins LM.
82 mins LW.
61 mins CF.

ACM/ #10 was his prefered position in Salzburg but the fella's a serious player who plays everywhere.

He's a brill young talent who will go a long way. But there's no value in a 50m buyout for United. And he's on a LOT of money already
On the other hand, for FM21, he becomes a must-buy in the first season at 50 Mn, after probably an attribute upgrade too.

On the other hand, for FM21, he becomes a must-buy in the first season at 50 Mn, after probably an attribute upgrade too.
On side note, probably will play FM 20 rather than 21 as ME always will be balanced out half year later. Never been so dissapointed than this years release ( The game feels good, just ME tactic plays out unbalanced. Never seen SI forum been so toxic)