The Manchester United Thread

So Pogba needs surgery and will be out for a month possibly longer. And Scott is out for 2 months. Ole best not be talking bull saying he wants to bring in 2 CM this month.

We shouldn't be identifying targets now... that should have been done months ago and addressed to pull the trigger.

No surprise that press, pundits ex players and whole media in general are saying midfield has cost us this season.

Lingard isn't good enough, said it for years now and fans are starting to finally realise. I have no idea how it's taken you this long! But Lingard starting when barely doing anything all year productive, just about sums up what is wrong with United at the moment! The priority isn't the football still, it's the money!

Lingard isn't good enough, said it for years now and fans are starting to finally realise. I have no idea how it's taken you this long! But Lingard starting when barely doing anything all year productive, just about sums up what is wrong with United at the moment! The priority isn't the football still, it's the money!
This is clearly rubbish mate most have been saying for ages he’s a squad player at best!

This is clearly rubbish mate most have been saying for ages he’s a squad player at best!

Squad player? He's barely even a Championship standard. If he didn't come from the academy united fans would see him for what he really is.

oh and De Gea has been ***** recently, he literally has ZERO presence in the box.
Tbh yesterday can’t blame him for there second that was a good save that just rebounded of the back of Lindelöf. Shaw at the back is the biggest worry. Never knows where his attacker is and has cost us 3 gls the last 4 weeks

Squad player? He's barely even a Championship standard. If he didn't come from the academy united fans would see him for what he really is.
Lmao. It’s obvious you don’t like him and haven’t for ages. Hardly championship standard ???‍♂️

No surprise that press, pundits ex players and whole media in general are saying midfield has cost us this season.
We knew that in the Summer. That midfield is so thin. Thank **** McTom improved as he did otherwise United would be in even worse situation. If United wants top 4 challenge, they need at least one midfielder. Or find someone in Academy that will make 5 jumps above his level and impact the game. And I doubt either will happen.

Lmao. It’s obvious you don’t like him and haven’t for ages. Hardly championship standard ???‍♂️

How many championship attackers have like 0 assists/goals in the last year?? I'm genuinely curious. I bet nearly every player has better statistics in his position from the championship.

We knew that in the Summer. That midfield is so thin. Thank **** McTom improved as he did otherwise United would be in even worse situation. If United wants top 4 challenge, they need at least one midfielder. Or find someone in Academy that will make 5 jumps above his level and impact the game. And I doubt either will happen.
True mate. Luckily McTom and Fred have improved massively under Ole and Co. But alas our stupid luck with injuries has hit again. Really hope there’s something in the Benfica Cm talk especially since they just signed Weigl from Dortmund. I honestly wouldn’t mind Can on Loan for the rest of the season

How many championship attackers have like 0 assists/goals in the last year?? I'm genuinely curious. I bet nearly every player has better statistics in his position from the championship.
Considering Lingard playtime, it would hard to find a match.

Btw today is Rooney comeback with Derby.

Two things that confirms Ole isn't the right man: --

He said creativity isn't the problem.

He said he was happy with a Matic and Fred midfield. He deserves what he gets now this window.

Two things that confirms Ole isn't the right man: --

He said creativity isn't the problem.

He said he was happy with a Matic and Fred midfield. He deserves what he gets now this window.

L'pool beat Sheff. Utd tonight, and win the game in hand at West Ham, which in all likelihood they will, that leaves Utd 30 points outside of first just over half a season in.

Just stop and think about that ..... THIRTY points! TEN wins! That's nearly half the games played! This is pre-PL Utd historically bad.

He must some have some proper dirt on Woodward to not be on the block.