The Manchester United Thread

16:21
United squad arrives
James, Grant, Jones, Greenwood, Gomes, Williams, Chong, Matic, Maguire, Kovar, Young, Lindelof, Dalot, Pereira, Romero, Wan-Bissaka, Rashford, Fred, Mata.

I guess we gonna have to get creative with cursing around here.

How about, sweet potatoes what a shot!
At least suck isn't a bad word. There's plenty of creativity around that word.

In like This United team ******* sucks holy **** what a **** fest.

Told you it was going to be dross (and I had a draw too).

Maguire had been getting rinsed consistently as of late.

Still in it that’s all that matters tonight. I honestly thought we would be out after tonight after seeing the line up.

Just finished watching. My quick summary. Thought Defensive we was ok Williams good again and Maguire solid. Attackers were starved and CM was invisible. #NothingNew

jb8521
@jb_8521
· 2h
Replying to @jb_8521
United lost their 2nd match of the 2nd group stage 4-0 against RB Leipzig & now can't make the semi final. Very naive from United to get drawn into a battle when the referee was already giving every decision to Leipzig who threw themselves to the ground after every tackle

jb8521
@jb_8521
United finish the tournament with a win on penalties against Eintracht Frankfurt after a 2-2 draw. Hoogewerf with both goals. 2nd match in a row United had a player sent off for a scuffle initiated by the opposition & saying refereeing was biased would be an understatement

jb8521
@jb_8521
· 59m
Replying to @jb_8521
Good experience for an extremely young United squad who had 1 18 year old, 6 17 year olds, 4 16 year olds & a 15 year old in an u19s tournament

jb8521
@jb_8521
Ondrej Mastny, Lukasz Bejger, Mark Helm & Dillon Hoogewerf probably United's stand out players in the tournament