The Manchester United Thread

Disappointing 0-1 loss. Very unjointed performance rushed everything and wasn’t clinical unusually. Put it down to not playing for about a month. Hit the bar/post 3 times in the last 10.

No he just doesn't carry himself with any authority and he treats the players like they are kids.

Look I'm not asking for Mourinho, but there is a happy medium here.

No he just doesn't carry himself with any authority and he treats the players like they are kids.

Look I'm not asking for Mourinho, but there is a happy medium here.
I’m glad your at training and in the dressing room and his office every day to know how he treats his players. I will sleep better at night now knowing Zz has an eye on things ??

Last edited:
I’m glad your at training and in the dressing room and his office every day to know how he treats his players. I will sleep better at night now knowing Zz has an eye on things ??

Ole is far from the only issue, or even the biggest issue here. But it's disappointing that he keeps trying to sugarcoat things. We didn't play well against Arsenal and we didn't play well last night. At first when he came he was pretty transparent, but now he doesn't seem to be.

Ole is far from the only issue, or even the biggest issue here. But it's disappointing that he keeps trying to sugarcoat things. We didn't play well against Arsenal and we didn't play well last night. At first when he came he was pretty transparent, but now he doesn't seem to be.
Did OGS say we played well against arsenal? When we got beat by Watford the other week, didn't he say we played like it was his testimonial? Cmon now, you don't know what he's saying to the players in the dressing room so I think making assumptions based on facial expression is pointless

I get zz's point. Its frustrating watching that **** week in week out as a fan, not even having a shot on target, and after every game he comes out laughing. It would be nice just once for him to come out and be fuming at what he's seen and show that passion to the fans. Not one fan is laughing after watching that ****. He doesn't even come out and say its unacceptable or anything. Just smiles and talks bollocks about controlling the game (passing backwards/sideways and not going anywhere) and "fine margins".

Did OGS say we played well against arsenal? When we got beat by Watford the other week, didn't he say we played like it was his testimonial? Cmon now, you don't know what he's saying to the players in the dressing room so I think making assumptions based on facial expression is pointless

"Two good teams going at it" "Can't fault the effort" "Sometimes games are decided by fine margins" "We've been on a good run"

He literally just comes out with these cliches all the time. I can pick apart all these in relation to the game vs Arsenal because it certainly wasn't decided by a fine margin.

Dean Henderson is set to rival De Gea when he returns from his loan. Solskjær has taken a closer look at him with a view to increase competition on De Gea. There is belief Romero doesn’t provide enough due to his age and knee problem #mulive [the athletic]

Dean Henderson is set to rival De Gea when he returns from his loan. Solskjær has taken a closer look at him with a view to increase competition on De Gea. There is belief Romero doesn’t provide enough due to his age and knee problem #mulive [the athletic]
Romero provides a lot for second choice and his age is perfect. Both Dean and De Gea will want play so having one of them as second choice is very scary line to walk.
Rather would sell De Gea then, leave Romero second choice and use Dean. as first.

Peter Bolton ??
@PeterBolton3
Tonight, #Mufc u23s travel to Dagenham to play West Ham.
It’s 1st v 2nd at the ‘Chigwell Construction Stadium’
Ko at 7pm ??

He has and now I've lost all respect I ever even had for him. After Raiola's comments that's ****** shameful.
What do you expect though when he is best mates with Pogba, who has probably been telling him how wonderful Raiola is as an agent. The only good thing that may come out of it is Lingard pressing for a move away...….