The Manchester United Thread

woolly

Jul 23, 2011
Meanwhile in my current FM save Man Utd are beating FC Kobenhaven 2-0 with goals from Maddison and Greenwood inn the Champions League. It's far more interesting than the real stuff. COrrection 3-0 now Maguire has scored.

brunoh

Dec 19, 2014
We're so inept, both technically and tactically. When did we start settling for such low standards?

Dec 13, 2017
Feel sorry for Fred playing with Matic and Periera. He’s literally been a 1 man CM since McTominay got injured and now he looks dead on his feet

Dec 13, 2017
Shame Matic legs have gone because he still has good quality. But it’s like playing with a cardboard cutout.

With everyone fit we have a good squad. Shame we are plagued FC for god knows how many years. Desperately need a few quality players!!

• Haha
Reactions: Scouseinthehouse

Bujakaa92

Premium
Oct 27, 2017
Feel sorry for Fred playing with Matic and Periera. He’s literally been a 1 man CM since McTominay got injured and now he looks dead on his feet
Ur midfield was totally different when Matic was subbed in. Not the needed quality but it was in shambles first half.
Edit. Put you could say that game was basically over and City did not push so hard... But there was still improvement with Matic.

Dec 13, 2017
Ur midfield was totally different when Matic was subbed in. Not the needed quality but it was in shambles first half.
Edit. Put you could say that game was basically over and City did not push so hard... But there was still improvement with Matic.
Like I said he still has his qualities as a DM. But he’s just so easy to play around

Dec 13, 2017
No surprise Jones injured lol. Honestly has to be in with a shout for one of the worst CBs we have had in the prem era. Come to think of it at the club at all!

Dec 13, 2017
Ole is that you? 😂
GK- DDG, Romero, Henderson

FBs- AWB, Shaw, Dalot, Young, Williams, Laird

CBS- Lindelöf, Maguire, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Jones

CMs- Pogba, Fred, Mctominay, Matic, Periera, TFM, Garner

AT- Rashford, Martial, James, Greenwood, Mata, Lingard, Chong, Gomes

So your telling me that isn’t a good squad that lacks a bit of extra quality. Add Maddison, Soumare, Sancho, Jimenez to that and I personally think we need a new LB. Get those 4 now and in the Summer and that’s as good as anything in the league bar the top 2.

• Haha
Dec 13, 2017
Fabrizio Romano
✔
@FabrizioRomano
Inter and Man Utd are now in advanced talks for Ashley Young. Back in business after Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez... 🛑 #MUFC #Inter #ManUnited

kitchin75

Feb 3, 2010
GK- DDG, Romero, Henderson

FBs- AWB, Shaw, Dalot, Young, Williams, Laird

CBS- Lindelöf, Maguire, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Jones

CMs- Pogba, Fred, Mctominay, Matic, Periera, TFM, Garner

AT- Rashford, Martial, James, Greenwood, Mata, Lingard, Chong, Gomes

So your telling me that isn’t a good squad that lacks a bit of extra quality. Add Maddison, Soumare, Sancho, Jimenez to that and I personally think we need a new LB. Get those 4 now and in the Summer and that’s as good as anything in the league bar the top 2.
are joking why would any of them come here with that clown at the wheel plz sancho will be off to pool maddison is playing in a way better team so is jimenez