The Manchester United Thread

Can't be a coincidence at this point, all these injuries, Ole has either run them into the ground once again or we are cursed by the devil.

Leaving him on for the full game at Wolves ..... That's were your questions start of the manager and the medical/ sports science advice he's receiving.

Whilst I wouldnt call Solskjaer the best tactician in the world, he's hardly the worst. Plus 'on paper' better managers have failed. This United team is way to thin, filled with players who dont belong here. If Solskjaer can lay foundations, thats good enough for me, since its been 10 years of neglect from various people.

You can only do so much with this personnel. Solskjaer is to blame, but not for everything. We have no idea whats he capable of since he did not have a full team for a year now.

Taylor and Ducker both saying club in serious talks with VDB from Ajax. There looking for around 50m and would be open to selling after falling out the CL. His agent has also said today that he would love a move to Utd.

Ducker also says Longstaff is no longer an option as Newcastle won’t go lower than 50m Utd value him at around 20-25.

Also says that talks have been held by VDB team mate Hakim Zayech available for around 30m

Taylor and Ducker both saying club in serious talks with VDB from Ajax. There looking for around 50m and would be open to selling after falling out the CL. His agent has also said today that he would love a move to Utd.

Ducker also says Longstaff is no longer an option as Newcastle won’t go lower than 50m Utd value him at around 20-25.

Also says that talks have been held by VDB team mate Hakim Zayech available for around 30m

Believe it when he's here mate, can't trust united and these stories anymore. It's quite clear we brief to the press at certain times.

Believe it when he's here mate, can't trust united and these stories anymore. It's quite clear we brief to the press at certain times.
Would normally agree but it wasn’t the Brit press that broke this it was the Dutch. And this guy who is **** hit on Ajax news is now reporting it. Will see I guess mate.

The reliable @FreekJansen_AD (via @glangendorff) are now reporting that Manchester United are indeed keen on signing Donny van de Beek, preferably this month. Ole Gunnar Solksjaer would be able to wait until the summer, but hopes to see Van de Beek arrive this month already as talks continue.

BBC Sport

@BBCSport
⚠ DONE DEAL ⚠

Manchester United captain Ashley Young will join Inter Milan when his contract expires at the end of the season.

Full story ? https://bbc.in/2R13VNp

Simon Stone
@sistoney67
Ashley Young will join @Inter_en. Could be this month but not agreed. If not, in summer when contract expires. Nothing completed yet though.

BBC Sport

@BBCSport
⚠ DONE DEAL ⚠

Manchester United captain Ashley Young will join Inter Milan when his contract expires at the end of the season.

Full story ? https://bbc.in/2R13VNp

Simon Stone
@sistoney67
Ashley Young will join @Inter_en. Could be this month but not agreed. If not, in summer when contract expires. Nothing completed yet though.

Probably United wants some cash in and no point making their lineup even thinner

I hope it is not true that you are trying to extend Youngs contract... And the biggest thing he does not care and wants Inter more.
We tried. But he wants a move. He rejected because he told he was only gonna be a back up for 1 yr. No problem glad he’s going. Fair play he doesn’t want to sit on the bench. Hope he does well in Italy.

Starting from #mufc's next match, Ashley Young doesn't want to be named in the squad, not even the bench #mulive [di marzio]

Can't wait for the next press conference. "CBJ will be like a new signing and has United DNA".

Oh my good lord, just how low do we have to go? So Ashley ******* Young might leave.... what do we do.... OH NO LETS OFFER HIM A NEW CONTRACT.

Which luckily for us he has turned down by reports, but why the f are we still insistent on keeping players like this? We all know why, Glazers want to keep assets and not lose them when they are likely going to another club.

But seriously... trying to get Ashley Young to stay.... so much for the rebuild. I've got nothing against him but come on... it's definitely time for him to go now. or at the end of this season I should say.