The Manchester United Thread

1-0 Utd. McCann from the spot

2-0 now Mengi with a good header been superb tonight.

Last edited:
Awww, mate. If you're gonna' try that nonsense, it might be better to pick a game he didn't make a horrendous mistake in that cost his side the game. ;)?
Covering your **** are you, one mistake in a game which your lot threw everything at him but the kitchen sink, I believe it was his only real error this season. Oh and he didn't do too badly last night even if Sheff Utd lost. Judge him on what he has done not on one error which even the worlds best goalies can make.

Covering your **** are you, one mistake in a game which your lot threw everything at him but the kitchen sink, I believe it was his only real error this season. Oh and he didn't do too badly last night even if Sheff Utd lost. Judge him on what he has done not on one error which even the worlds best goalies can make.

*2. Cost them the crucial first goal in both games with terrible mistakes but who's counting?

But regardless, whilst you're getting mad defensive here, I'm covering nottin except calling out your utter nonsense that I'd suggest he was better than de Gea.

*2. Cost them the crucial first goal in both games with terrible mistakes but who's counting?

But regardless, whilst you're getting mad defensive here, I'm covering nottin except calling out your utter nonsense that I'd suggest he was better than de Gea.
I guess we will never know the truth as it is convenient that the post has disappeared into the ether ;)