The Manchester United Thread

Pool have won by 1 or drawn with 10 clubs this season, thus means they are all in the game and similar level coming up ;)

It's like when he said similar the semi because City had shown them 'respect' by going full strength.

It's Hodgson levels of embarrassment.

Moyes was bad but he HAS nothing on this fella.

The thing that worries me the most is that Neil Custis article that came out this morning or last night, basically saying that Solskjaer has a free pass this season and whatever happens he will get another season. He has been told this by those above...

A club like United, with no standards, but furthermore they are just going to completely gloss over Pochettino, who it was abundantly clear they wanted, with no consideration no matter what.

Assuming it's true, I genuinely wouldn't put it past us to fall further behind if these are the types of ambitions we have.

..... A club like United, with no standards, but furthermore they are just going to completely gloss over Pochettino, who it was abundantly clear they wanted, with no consideration no matter what. .....

Tell yer what, if Pep does indeed leave this summer, you could well see City snatching him straight up. If they aren't already wooing him now.

Then where do Utd turn?

It was to be expected to keep him in till end of season. Poch sack is shaking it up a bit and puts more pressure on him. If he is not sacked by end of april or start of may he will stay another year.

It was to be expected to keep him in till end of season. Poch sack is shaking it up a bit and puts more pressure on him. If he is not sacked by end of april or start of may he will stay another year.

The article was saying how he is getting next season regardless of whatever happens between now and May... that's the bit that annoys me. No wonder Ole comes across as naive and delusional, if the board are giving him those kind of assurances.

From what I've seen, OGS is simply a yes man with no balls. I've also seen rumors that we've already made initial contact with Poch as sort of a contingency plan and that he demands full control over transfers.

There’s no way Ole is guaranteed anything. I’m sure the club have held talks with Poch. Like I’ve said many times if Utd have a decent end to the season finishing in Europe and a good run in the cups he will keep his place and rightly so.

Chong agent asking Inter for 112k euros a week ??? no wonder the club are telling him where to go.
Maybe it is a bit part of club mentality already injected for youngsters, considering the big first team wages? Dont know how youth team guys wages are compared to other teams youths for example.

Maybe it is a bit part of club mentality already injected for youngsters, considering the big first team wages? Dont know how youth team guys wages are compared to other teams youths for example.
We definitely have a wage cap at the club for youth players. Greenwood was on less than 10k a week around June last year. Nicky **** was the one who put the cap in place.

United XI: Mastny; Bejger, Mengi (c), Fish, Devine; McCann, Wellens, Helm; Mejbri, Shoretire, Hoogewerf

Subs: Hockenhull, Mee, Forson, Stanley, Svidersky, Neville, Sotona.

Team for the fa youth cup. All over them atm should be about 5 up. Hoogewerf unusually has missed some right sitters.

0-0 HT. Mejbri best player on the park by a mile

Last edited: