The Manchester United Thread

However, by walking out midway through a game isn't going to help, the owners will still get their money, better to boycott the games totally and stop buying the replica kits etc, that's the only way the owners and board will understand.

Can’t think of much more powerful, damning message if the numbers can be organised personally. Particularly if it was a live TV game. The media would be all over it.

You’re never going to get a boycott of games as someone will always take the ticket. People are not, not going to go in. And for everyone that doesn’t, some other chump will readily snap up the ticket.

That’s just totally impractical sadly.

Can’t think of much more powerful, damning message if the numbers can be organised personally. Particularly if it was a live TV game. The media would be all over it.

You’re never going to get a boycott of games as someone will always take the ticket. People are not, not going to go in. And for everyone that doesn’t, some other chump will readily snap up the ticket.

That’s it it would have to be organised properly. And from what I’ve seen this rumour just appeared in the Mirror without any fan channels or anything knowing anything about it lol. Then like what was posted above. A good chunk of fans come from abroad or travel far from around GB so are not gonna waste hard earned cash for them and kids if they go with to walk out.

That’s it it would have to be organised properly. And from what I’ve seen this rumour just appeared in the Mirror without any fan channels or anything knowing anything about it lol. Then like what was posted above. A good chunk of fans come from abroad or travel far from around GB so are not gonna waste hard earned cash for them and kids if they go with to walk out.
You are both right here (unfortunately I posted my comment half finished, child distraction), a club like United has such an appeal there will always be someone who is going to pay to see them/refuse to protest. Which effectively puts the fans in a no win situation even the 'green and gold' protest has fizzled out (Norwich City thank United fans for their custom by the way) to a certain degree. Mass protests need organisation and the willingness of huge numbers to partake that isn't going to happen with a club with the commercial appeal of United.

You are both right here (unfortunately I posted my comment half finished, child distraction), a club like United has such an appeal there will always be someone who is going to pay to see them/refuse to protest. Which effectively puts the fans in a no win situation even the 'green and gold' protest has fizzled out (Norwich City thank United fans for their custom by the way) to a certain degree. Mass protests need organisation and the willingness of huge numbers to partake that isn't going to happen with a club with the commercial appeal of United.
Should plan a mass sit in instead

Why would you be happy with Slimani? He's not even good for Leicester.
He was not really given a good run at Leicester and still avr a goal every 2 games in all comps with starts and sub app. And in France he has 8 gls and 7 assists in 13. What do you want from a loan deal in Jan. And a different option to what we have. Or would you rather no one.

He was not really given a good run at Leicester and still avr a goal every 2 games in all comps with starts and sub app. And in France he has 8 gls and 7 assists in 13. What do you want from a loan deal in Jan. And a different option to what we have. Or would you rather no one.

Rather him than Cavani on huge wages.

Same old ****. "we're looking at options" "if the players right, we'll sign him" bla bla bla. They must think we're absolute morons.

Club clearly has one eye on Pochettino. Mourinho didn't get backed in his last window, Ole's not getting backed now. One eye on another U-turn.

Same old ****. "we're looking at options" "if the players right, we'll sign him" bla bla bla. They must think we're absolute morons.

Club clearly has one eye on Pochettino. Mourinho didn't get backed in his last window, Ole's not getting backed now. One eye on another U-turn.
Who ever gets backed in Jan. And we will see if he does by the end of the week. No doubt we would of talked to Poch.

Good draw in the next round btw.

Manchester United ?
@NewManUtdNews
UNDER 17's:

Saturday- Man Utd 3-3 West Ham

XI
Mee (GK)
Neville, Denham, Gallagher, Dodgson
Stanley, Iqbal, Svidersky, Haygarth
Forson, Sotona

SUBS
Hughes, Bennett
Savage
Mejia, Hoogewerf

Goals-
Sotona (pen)
Forson
Mee (Yes the GK, from a corner in the last min to level it)

Antero Henrique | Manchester United in talks with former PSG director of football, over becoming their 'market man'.http://sportwitness.co.uk/manch

They maybe in talks with God to be honest but until a contract is signed he ain't coming. Mind you even God wouldn't be good enough for Woody.

It is truly good to have decent DOF. Don't think we could have half the singings and Bielsa if Victor Orta would not be our DOF.

09:58KEY EVENT
Early team news
“Apart from Nemanja it’s the same squad, Aaron (Wan--Bissaka) will be back in the squad and David (De Gea) too.”

Great Matic injured :/

10:03KEY EVENT
Bruno Fernandes latest
I haven’t got any updates for you on transfers, I think it was a waste [of a question], I gave you the option. I haven’t got anything to say now, my mind is on the game.