The Manchester United Thread

I fear the club will undo a lot of goodwill buy furloughing non playing staff soon. Indefensible and inexcusable if they do.

I presume to get money for him as he hasn't developed as everyone hoped. Looked like he was going to be a star but them loan moves didn't help I guess.
No because Ole rates him and wants to give him a chance and buys more time for new contract talks to continue/see how he does. His loans weren’t as bad as some make out especially his first one where he had a lot of good games especially against top 4 sides with both Sterling and Sane mentioning how tough of an opponent he was Sane even said the hardest he’s played against. Yeah his last was pretty bad tbh but more down to manager changing and a few niggles.

He’s 21 now so I guess it’s now or never but in terms of development he’s a couple of years behind due to injuries.

Darren Fletcher back at the club officially now. Club will confirm his role in due course. Also fantastic news Ed will not have a say in transfer recruitment at OT any longer.

So things here (in Slovakia) are going really well. Head of Slovakian Parlament made a decision that all shops within 100m2 are free to open as of today, and we no longer need masks in every case, but only when you're in public. You're free to go camping or whatever as long as there's 20 meters distance between campers. He is expecting by the May of 15th that even boarders with most countries will be opened and we will return to our normal lives.

Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter....
What ******* website am I on?