The Manchester United Thread

So things here (in Slovakia) are going really well. Head of Slovakian Parlament made a decision that all shops within 100m2 are free to open as of today, and we no longer need masks in every case, but only when you're in public. You're free to go camping or whatever as long as there's 20 meters distance between campers. He is expecting by the May of 15th that even boarders with most countries will be opened and we will return to our normal lives.
No chance lol not here in the uk anyways

Interesting what Fred said about Garner in a Brazilian magazine.

'The young player who impresses me most is Jimmy Garner.'

'Not just because he is in the same position as me, but because he is a player who has an impressive vision of the game, and he has a huge future for United. In addition to his impressive game vision, he always plays with his head up, has an impressive shot and is an incredible passer. He is a player that I admire a lot.’

https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/23/fred...player-12597105/?ito=newsnow-feed?ito=cbshare

Juve manager confirming while announcing that Dybala, Buffon, Chiellini will all sign new deals. Says Juve and many clubs can no longer offer a package to players like Pogba anymore.

Almost definitely not the right thread, but I haven't downloaded FM in years. How's 2020? Worth it?

Almost definitely not the right thread, but I haven't downloaded FM in years. How's 2020? Worth it?

Down to being confined to the house, with a whole host of extra time like most, I made the wondrous discovery a few weeks back that Champ Manager 01'02 can be played on the Mac. How did I not know this awesomeness was possible until now?!!!!!

And man has it ever been since ..... Considering I've not played Footy Manager in years down to that pesky thing called life prioritising and taking over the older you get, I never thought that long last addiction from way back when for Champ Manager would come back with a vengeance but the last few weeks like it has.

I think I need to get this out of my system again now or else I fear I may want to stay in a permy lockdown situation!