The Manchester United Thread

Since when have United been associated with yellow in their kit! Maybe the kit designer thought it was for Liverpool or some rail company. Don't get me started on the material either it looks like someone had a job lot of dish cloths to use up. Time to get rid of Addias I think. That said it could be worse they could of ended up with bird poo shirts like Norwich City did
bird poo.jpg

Cmon, that's terrible in every shape and form. Surely they can't do something like that? I mean, you can't be sane and buy this kit, right?

Since when have United been associated with yellow in their kit! Maybe the kit designer thought it was for Liverpool or some rail company. Don't get me started on the material either it looks like someone had a job lot of dish cloths to use up. Time to get rid of Addias I think. That said it could be worse they could of ended up with bird poo shirts like Norwich City did View attachment 503309
United used to have green and yellow kits, could be a homage to that.

United used to have green and yellow kits, could be a homage to that.
It wasn't United it was Newton Heath the fore-runners to United and it was not yellow but rather gold. There is no green in this leaked kit so it can't be homage to the Newton Heath era.

The new away and third kits don't look much better, snot green for the away and a black and white 'zebra' camouflage effort for the third.

The green and 'gold' kit harks back to Newton Heath days (and the 1993-94 kit reflected that) not Manchester United it's like having Liverpool having blue flecks added as a homage to their 1892 - 96 shirts (blue and white halfs for your info), yellow flecks are not a homage in any way shape or form to the green and gold it's just an excuse to get the fans who have to have the latest kit to waste hard earned cash.

The green and 'gold' kit harks back to Newton Heath days (and the 1993-94 kit reflected that) not Manchester United it's like having Liverpool having blue flecks added as a homage to their 1892 - 96 shirts (blue and white halfs for your info), yellow flecks are not a homage in any way shape or form to the green and gold it's just an excuse to get the fans who have to have the latest kit to waste hard earned cash.
For owners, it's homage to NH days and the origin of United.
For supporter, its so much more than that. SO.MUCH.MORE.

For owners, it's homage to NH days and the origin of United.
For supporter, its so much more than that. SO.MUCH.MORE.
If it was a homage where is the green on the shirt, oh yea there is none because the owners don't want to have anything to do with the green and gold. As for fans they want a shirt that looks cool and not like a bus/train seat.

Sorry but the homage theme does not work it's just a scam for the club and Addias to get more money from the fans. What is the homage in the leaked 3rd kit let alone that snot green effort?

Sorry but the 3 shirts are a big mistake.

?
#mufc Will recall Joel Pereira from his loan spell with Hearts following the ending of the Scottish Premiership.

Think he should be sold in the Summer.