Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

The Manchester United Thread

Reaction score
Sounds like Ighalo staying till Jan. Chuffed with this. Keeps the continuity and won’t effect our summer business in any way.

Reaction score
Teden Mengi been training with the first team since the return and will likely be promoted to the first team squad on a permanent basis ?

Reaction score
Solskjaer: “It's not been decided in terms of where Dean [Henderson] is going to be next season. This season has proved a great experience for him, he's done himself some favours with his performances, and proved he will be England's no 1 & Man United's no 1 at some point.” #MUFC

Reaction score
Wilder says he would like Henderson back next season but not his call. "“We have had early conversations and of course we would be open to Dean coming back.
“But he is @manutd player and they will make that decision. If there is an opportunity we would look to take that up.”

Reaction score
Wilder says he would like Henderson back next season but not his call. "“We have had early conversations and of course we would be open to Dean coming back.
“But he is @manutd player and they will make that decision. If there is an opportunity we would look to take that up.”
I wonder why he would go out on loan again unless Sheff utd get European football then it will make sense. Keep reading that utd fans want him to constantly be on loan and then come back and try and displace De Gea. From what I've seen this season Deano is destined for the top and is probably one season experience away from it, makes no sense for his development to constantly be out on loan. Decisions will have to be made as imo he is top 3 gk in the league.

Reaction score
- Overmars really wants to sign Jonathan David (KAA Gent striker). They are in contact with the player and attended around 10/12 games. He will have to cost around €25/30M which Ajax is willing to pay. Arsenal & Chelsea are also interested in the player. [@FOXSportsnl]

Reaction score
Reaction score
What a player what a person !!

Pippa Crerar
✔@PippaCrerar

BREAKING: No 10 announces U-turn on free school meals over summer hols w/ £120m Covid voucher scheme for 1.3m vulnerable children.

"The PM fully understands the issue facing families across the UK during what is a difficult and unprecedented time".

Take a bow @MarcusRashford
Yup. Kudos to Marcus and Nicola Sturgeon for acting first and shaming/ forcing this despicable set of Tory shitgibbons into a U-turn that should never have been an issue to begin with.

Reaction score
Yup. Kudos to Marcus and Nicola Sturgeon for acting first and shaming/ forcing this despicable set of Tory shitgibbons into a U-turn that should never have been an issue to begin with.
Honestly after the noises yesterday I thought he had no chance. But like you said fair play to him & Stutgeon

Reaction score
Honestly after the noises yesterday I thought he had no chance. But like you said fair play to him & Stutgeon
Up until dinner time and Scotland shaming them by moving first, they were still unbelievably not budging. Statues are apparently more important than kids going hungry but hey ho.

I can't give enough praise to Marcus Rashford.

What an absolutely brilliant young man he's shown himself to be right the way through this pandemic.

The less said of the absolutely ridiculous situation of him speaking up and forcing issues the murdering set of ba ..... sorry, Tory Government, were ignoring among a sizeable portion of the society they are supposed to serve and care for the better. But as at many junctures through the past 3 months, my esteem for Rashford has again gone up tenfold the past few days.

Proper decent lad.