The Manchester United Thread

Fran Bentley and Kirsty Smith are staying - we've activated the +1 bit of their contracts so that takes them through to the end of the 20/21 season.

Martha Harris has signed a new one year contract with a +1 option that could take her through to 2022.

Well well well, Leeds are back. I look forward to the next Roses derby as much as I look forward to their relegation next season ?

Fun times ahead.
For this season we now just need City to win CL and United lose out CL spot and it would be horror season for you guys.

Btw dont you remember that Leeds have helped u win titles also so maybe there is hope i think for you in the future. Think it was 98 and 03 when we beated Arsenal to kill of their title hopes and United got it.

We don't hate Leeds as a club, just their fans :p
Cant consider all the same. Just to note I am from Estonia so not local.

But rivaly is good and welcoming to see. You havent seen me here hating, some poking and just discussions are always good to have and will be better for overall.

Actually good to have Leeds back even if i can't stand their fans, just need the likes of Forest, Sheff wed, Blackburn back up too in the next few seasons. Some proper clubs instead of the likes of Brighton, Watford, Norwich.

Thats why i dont like west brom also to be promoted. They have been coming up and down for years. Brentford would be fresh air and some new teams in PL. Not all the same all the time

Completely off-topic briefly, but I was devoed to read both the Deaf Institute and Gorilla have gone.

Been to some boss gigs at both. Two absolutely superb venues.

Sadly they won't be the last this killer takes.

Back to the football talk-

Cant consider all the same. Just to note I am from Estonia so not local.

But rivaly is good and welcoming to see. You havent seen me here hating, some poking and just discussions are always good to have and will be better for overall.
Its a joke ;)

Anyone else feel neither United, Leicester or Chelsea will drop points in gameweek 37 and it'll be a straight shootout on final day. It would just be typical of this season for Chelsea and Leicester to breeze past Liverpool and Spurs and take it to the final day.

Anyone else feel neither United, Leicester or Chelsea will drop points in gameweek 37 and it'll be a straight shootout on final day. It would just be typical of this season for Chelsea and Leicester to breeze past Liverpool and Spurs and take it to the final day.

Wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea took a point but I'd be completely shocked and no less disappointed if they won given L'pool haven't lost at home since Jesus was walking the Earth or some mad ****.

As always, it will come down to who holds there nerve.

Wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea took a point but I'd be completely shocked and no less disappointed if they won given L'pool haven't lost at home since Jesus was walking the Earth or some mad ****.

As always, it will come down to who holds there nerve.

I think personally after the Southampton draw i'm less bothered what Chelsea do, it's all about Leicester vs spurs and united for me and of course United vs West ham. But it would be nice for Liverpool to smash Chelsea.

No Shaw tomorrow and possibly against WH. Williams fit to be on the bench tomorrow. Sounds like Lingard and Romero will start.

The way West Ham are playing lately.... that won't be easy... as good as TFM was at filling in, he offers nothing going forward which is a worry. I want Williams for that game rather than rushing him for this anyway.

Solskjaer made some really good points in his pre presser for this game today, we've had some good side of VAR but a lot of bad ones that go against us as well. Straight red against Greenwood for Romeu and we probably win that game as an example.