Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

The Manchester United Thread

woolly

Jul 23, 2011
Yes it was another C ra p performance but how many people would honestly say they would be happy to get a draw from what is often been a banana skin game. At least now they know that as long as they don't lose to Leicester there will be Champions League at Old Trafford next season.

Reactions: Theatre of Dreams83

zzeezzy

Jan 4, 2010
Disappointing after the goal especially. Players look jaded AF. Roll on Sunday still in our hands
That's the worrying thing, going into that game, Leicester have 3 days more rest as well.

Make no mistake about it, a draw tonight is ok, but we going to have to play better on Sunday.

Dec 13, 2017
Yes it was another C ra p performance but how many people would honestly say they would be happy to get a draw from what is often been a banana skin game. At least now they know that as long as they don't lose to Leicester there will be Champions League at Old Trafford next season.
In December I would of thought you was on major drugs if you told me it would go down to the last game.

woolly

Jul 23, 2011
In December I would of thought you was on major drugs if you told me it would go down to the last game.
To be honest in December most people would think you were on drugs if you said United would have reached the semi-finals of two cup competitions, be still in with a chance of European glory and have champions league football still within their grasp.

Reactions: Theatre of Dreams83