The Manchester United Thread

Yes it was another C ra p performance but how many people would honestly say they would be happy to get a draw from what is often been a banana skin game. At least now they know that as long as they don't lose to Leicester there will be Champions League at Old Trafford next season.

Disappointing after the goal especially. Players look jaded AF. Roll on Sunday still in our hands

That's the worrying thing, going into that game, Leicester have 3 days more rest as well.

Make no mistake about it, a draw tonight is ok, but we going to have to play better on Sunday.

Yes it was another C ra p performance but how many people would honestly say they would be happy to get a draw from what is often been a banana skin game. At least now they know that as long as they don't lose to Leicester there will be Champions League at Old Trafford next season.
In December I would of thought you was on major drugs if you told me it would go down to the last game.

That's the worrying thing, going into that game, Leicester have 3 days more rest as well.

Make no mistake about it, a draw tonight is ok, but we going to have to play better on Sunday.
For sure and I wanna see that hunger on Sunday no excuses!

In December I would of thought you was on major drugs if you told me it would go down to the last game.
To be honest in December most people would think you were on drugs if you said United would have reached the semi-finals of two cup competitions, be still in with a chance of European glory and have champions league football still within their grasp.

In the hands of all three teams going into the final day for the last 2 CL spots.

The PL must be creaming themselves.

I genuinely still don't know our style of play or what ole wants us to do. At times we looked like a Jose team tonight.

I was not a fan of LVG, but at least we knew what we were. I just wanna see some style, tempo and i hate saying it, but Pep, Klopp and even Bielsa they all have give their clubs a clear identity.