The Manchester United Thread

The statement from the other day when the retrial was granted would have sufficed.

Still can't believe anyone at the football club thought it would be a good idea or that his legal team didn't think it could affect the ongoing case/ trial?

As for him looking the furthest thing from innocent through all that .....
Its not even a case of believing him or not. For what its worth I do. However just let this shitshow run its course and get on with it. No need for an interview and just letting **** spiral out of control even further.

Its not even a case of believing him or not. For what its worth I do. However just let this shitshow run its course and get on with it. No need for an interview and just letting **** spiral out of control even further.

Bang on.

Like we've been saying, the statement would have sufficed.

It's like a complete role reversal of the Evra/ Suarez cringe. Ferguson shut Utd completely down. We had nobody to stop Kenny misguidingly standing up for his player and, inadvertently to him, as his intentions were sound going off the word of the player he was protectin ( if again very misguided) making us all look like proper ****** in a cringe embarrassing night at Wigan among other things.

Now there's no Ferguson, Utd have stepped into the cringe embarrassing proper ****** role.

Totally unneeded until after the trial.

Last edited:
> Hire new manager
> Release press of brief a new project
> Back manager with 3/4 signings
> Finish in top 4 the following season, securing CL place and receiving desired revenue money.
> Keep revenue and don''t fully back manager in following summer transfer window.
> Start next season, struggle and miss out on top 4.
> Sack manager.
> Release press brief of search for DOF.

Rinse and repeat. :D A joke btw but made me laugh when I saw it, pretty accurate.

I can assume it is getting a bit sad for you. Reading different opinions where some say that 120m for Sancho will elevate you so much and that will be enough. And other part(seems more fans) want just some activity and depth like some clubs are getting - buys around 15-30mil. Where manager can elevate that player or be depth when needed. This season will be crazy game wise and giving rest is vital. Dont know your youngsters but doubt there are many who would step in so much. More baffling was seeing Chong going out on a loan. THere are so many games, why not give him even a option?

Seems like a similar loop as Arsenal have had. They had exuses about stadium - this will happen in near future with you also. Never been at Old Trafford, but heard and read enough how your stadium also needs upgrade and that is no small amount.

I can assume it is getting a bit sad for you. Reading different opinions where some say that 120m for Sancho will elevate you so much and that will be enough. And other part(seems more fans) want just some activity and depth like some clubs are getting - buys around 15-30mil. Where manager can elevate that player or be depth when needed. This season will be crazy game wise and giving rest is vital. Dont know your youngsters but doubt there are many who would step in so much. More baffling was seeing Chong going out on a loan. THere are so many games, why not give him even a option?

Seems like a similar loop as Arsenal have had. They had exuses about stadium - this will happen in near future with you also. Never been at Old Trafford, but heard and read enough how your stadium also needs upgrade and that is no small amount.
Sad? You reap what you saw. Terrible decisions from top management including owners and directors for almost 10 years now. You can't do much about that, best thing United fans can hope for is for Glazers to sell United, which won't happen because United is a golden goose and almost risk free income year in year out. Until they drown United they won't leave. They are parasites, nothing more. I'll change my mind when they give up their power to a football man who has clear play going forward.

About youngsters, there are few that can help each season ( like Willams and Greenwood did this one), and Chong isn't one of them. He simply needs to play week in, week out otherwise his career would be lost. He simply did not show enough to earn even rotational spot on Uniteds roster. Only place where he showed some promise was left back.

Not really sad no. Think everyone pretty much knows Sancho won’t be enough and it’s never been reported that he will be the only signing. It just remains to be seen if the board will change with Ole here know that we have top 4.

Chong went out on loan as he needs serious game time to have a chance at recognising his big potential. Also he’s already nearly 2 yrs behind on his development after a major knee injury.

Old Trafford is still a fantastic stadium. Yes it’s looking a little tired but the club have already started the refurb inside and out with complete new paint job inside and out and major repairs to the roof and upgraded seats in certain parts of the stadium. All the exec boxes were redone last year. The club is already way into bringing it back from its tired state. Was there last weekend walking around. Can see the difference already. The next thing is the expansion to the stand next to the railway line that’s been in talks for a while now.

Speaking of Sancho, was he literally the only signing we were going for? We have roughly 5 weeks left of the transfer window. The league begins in roughly 2 weeks and we're so quiet in the transfer market...I don't want to panic yet but it just feels we're not signing anyone. Knowing how we can't keep potential signings under the radar anymore, this is troubling

Speaking of Sancho, was he literally the only signing we were going for? We have roughly 5 weeks left of the transfer window. The league begins in roughly 2 weeks and we're so quiet in the transfer market...I don't want to panic yet but it just feels we're not signing anyone. Knowing how we can't keep potential signings under the radar anymore, this is troubling
Maybe we have learnt how to keep them under the radar(big IF) but not impossible a lot has changed under Ole and with the transfer committee only just been restructured you never no. I find it incredibly hard despite Woodward and Judge that we are not working on anyone.

Link for the 3 kick off if anyone’s interested ??

Talking of Chong ? another goal and assist. In his second appearance today after 34 mins so far for Werder Bremen? he’s gonna rip the Bundesliga a new one this season ?? Gotva goal and assist in his debut also. Maybe more to come today ??

2-2 HT. Played really well tbh. Nice football and pressed well. Huddersfield only look dangerous when they go long. And they should be embarrassed going over at the slightest touches from 16/17/18 yr olds.

Finished 3-3 afte Huddersfield took a early 3-2 lead in the second half. Lads showed great character and dominated pretty much the whole second half. Puigmal played very well coming off the bench to give the assist for Mejbri. Boy what a talent!!!!! Our midfield of Mejbri, Galbraith, Puigmal, Garner, Levitt is just like cheat mode lol even against grown men at this level.

Finished 3-3 afte Huddersfield took a early 3-2 lead in the second half. Lads showed great character and dominated pretty much the whole second half. Puigmal played very well coming off the bench to give the assist for Mejbri. Boy what a talent!!!!! Our midfield of Mejbri, Galbraith, Puigmal, Garner, Levitt is just like cheat mode lol even against grown men at this level.
Why doesn't Garner get any game time. Every time I've watched him he looks levels above everyone in his age group. I like Mctominay but Garner will be the better player mark my words.

Why doesn't Garner get any game time. Every time I've watched him he looks levels above everyone in his age group. I like Mctominay but Garner will be the better player mark my words.
He’s played some Europa games and the odd cup game I think. He’s just not as good as Fred, Mctominey atm. I agree Garner will be better than Mctominey. Him Levitt, Galbraith are absolute class. Will replace Matic when he leaves in a yr or 2 imo.