The Manchester United Thread

Why doesn't Garner get any game time. Every time I've watched him he looks levels above everyone in his age group. I like Mctominay but Garner will be the better player mark my words.
Because he grew up a lot and his body simply isn't ready for more physicality. He needs to gain some muscles otherwise he'll get injured.

Because he grew up a lot and his body simply isn't ready for more physicality. He needs to gain some muscles otherwise he'll get injured.
Tell you what did surprise me today is how much muscle/weight Mejbri has put on in the off season.

Mengi sacrificed his holiday in order to train with the 1st team after lock-down; his reward was not only a senior debut against LASK in the Europa League, but the trust of United coaches. Luke Shaw and Axel Tuanzebe both ready for pre season [MEN]
#MUFC #MUAcademy

Apparently Carlo wants Romero at Everton to put pressure on Pickford. And Roma will make there final bud for Smalling this week that should match Utds demands.

I honestly can't believe. I wanted him so badly last year, it was so evident that though Frankie got all the plaudits, Donny was the player that made everything tick. Thank **** for Solskjaer and his scouting team, he's doing amazing job so far ( if this is true mind).

This is a massive two fingers up at those who believe that the club and Ole don't have a plan.
VDB was hardly mentioned with United until a few days ago, yet here we are.

This is a massive two fingers up at those who believe that the club and Ole don't have a plan.
VDB was hardly mentioned with United until a few days ago, yet here we are.
Yeah, this is quite a surprise, and a pleasant one at that. We were linked with him from the beginning, but nothing concrete until a couple of days ago. Fantastic player for sure. This is good. Get in a CB, RW and a LB (maybe) and it'll probably be our best ever summer in a while.

From Longstaff to Van De Beek, I am dreaming! Very happy with this signing, almost feels like the Herrera replacement to our squad.

But we defo could do with a few more before the window shuts, for it to be a good/great window.

From Longstaff to Van De Beek, I am dreaming! Very happy with this signing, almost feels like the Herrera replacement to our squad.

But we defo could do with a few more before the window shuts, for it to be a good/great window.
Van de Beek's movement is better, better timing and definitely more creative than Herrera. Doesn't have the work rate yet, but yeah. Really rated him, hopefully, he adjusts well to the PL. Last two imports from Eredivisie haven't exactly been something to write about (Depay/Blind) - although both went on to be better elsewhere//

??? ???? ?
@TheEuropeanLad
? - BREAKING: Donny van de Beek will leave Ajax for Manchester United. He will sign for 5 years. Transfer fee: €45M inc add ons. Confirmed by the reliable @MikeVerweij.

Thank you for everything, @Donny_beek6. ❤

Get in. Great deal!
That came out of absolutely nowhere. This is how I love transfers done: Quiet but effective