to start tomorrow

Will go with

DDG
AWB-Linderlof-Maguire-Shaw
Pogba-VDB
Greenwood-Fernandes-Rashford
Martial

to start tomorrow
Only doubt is DDG/Henderson. But even though Henderson played against Villa I cant see Ole throwing DDG under the bus in the first game of the season, which will look the case if Henderson starts.
Also after the **** with Greenwood and how well James played against Villa we might go Rashford on the right and James on the left

Only doubt is DDG/Henderson. But even though Henderson played against Villa I cant see Ole throwing DDG under the bus in the first game of the season, which will look the case if Henderson starts.
Also after the **** with Greenwood and how well James played against Villa we might go Rashford on the right and James on the left
Good shout tbh

U18s - Manchester United vs Blackburn

At The Cliff Training Ground
Kick off at 10:45 am
Live on MUTV

Hyped to see this and all the new signings.

From the embargoed part of the presser:

Solskjær: "We’ve got Dean [Henderson] in, we’ve got Donny [van de Beek] in, Paul [Pogba]’s fit now, Bruno [Fernandes]’s first game was in February so he hasn’t been here long. Eric Bailly has come back and is fit, and is looking really good." #mulive [mu]

Solskjær: "The mood is very good but we had a bitter end to the season. We did well in chasing the pack, we got to the third position, but then the way we went out of Europe was a bit disappointing, so the boys are determined to put some of those wrongs right." #mulive [mu]

Solskjær: "We're looking at a small pool of players that can add to the quality of our team, and let's see what we can do. They are working hard and I understand that they are working hard." #mulive [goal]

Solskjær: "You see other clubs and what they do, they put a challenge up for us. Our response has to be results. That's the response. We can be best at the things that don't cost anything. The culture here, the training, the coaching, getting fitter." #mulive [goal]

Solskjær: "Let's see if we can add to what we have, but the ones who are here. They've really taken a step forward and done themselves good favours to be in the squad moving forward." #mulive [goal]

Solskjær: "There's still a few weeks left on the transfer window. It might happen that we get someone in. I work with a club and they know what I feel this team and the squad needs." #mulive [goal]

Solskjær: "I've always said, these players, I'm very happy to work with them. Of course, I'm not going to take anything away from them either, because we have to go into this season confident with how we did towards the end of the season." #mulive [goal]

Solskjær: "We sit down and we discuss and we have plans, sometimes it doesn't happen as planned. Life isn't a straight line here. Sometimes things happen." #mulive [goal]

Solskjær on transfers: "It's not as big a pool as for other clubs, because part of #mufc and being good enough is one thing. Then you've got another club that probably want to keep that type of player of that quality. My focus is us, of course." #mulive [goal]

Alex Telles. 17/18 - 4 Goals 20 Assists 18/19 - 6 Goals 13 Assists 19/20 - 13 Goals 12 Assists

IF we can get this guy and Sancho over the line that will be a great window!

Alex Telles. 17/18 - 4 Goals 20 Assists 18/19 - 6 Goals 13 Assists 19/20 - 13 Goals 12 Assists

IF we can get this guy and Sancho over the line that will be a great window!

Big If, when other clubs like PSG compete for players we want to sign, then we usually don't get them.

Big If, when other clubs like PSG compete for players we want to sign, then we usually don't get them.
"Regarding PSG interest, Friday’s edition of Le seemed to dismiss it at this stage. Whilst they explained there had been some effort for Telles earlier in the window, it was stated ‘this track has not been reactivated’ despite an injury to Juan Bernat."

"The French newspaper made clear things could change, yet also made a point of saying PSG are not currently looking to sign a left-back, giving Layvin Kurzawa the chance to stake his claim."

will see in the next couple of days.

I don't know what James could even do against a low block like Palace to be honest, no offence to him but my jury is very much still out. He started great last season so hoping for some return of his earlier form. maybe I'll be proven wrong and he'll have an impact today!

What we need is Rashford to get back in to some kind of form, or else we're in trouble straight away with that LW IMO.

5 debuts today ? lol can see what sort of match it’s gonna be already. 2 mins in an already a yellow that could of been a red for Blackburn

2-0 Utd. Hugill with his second on debut. 10 mins left.

Wow! New signing in goal Vitek with a worldie. I honestly have no idea how he kept that out. That was freak DDG reflex from point blank with his left fingertips. His distribution has been top class.

2-1 FT. Sloppy goal to concede in the last 5 but apart from that a pretty dominant opening day victory, were we could of had a couple more. Had one wrongly ruled off and missed a couple of good chances.

No one had a bad game tbh. Debut/new signing Vitek had a quite game for most parts. But concentration was absolute top class when called in to make that worldie save. Distribution was excellent.

New No9 Hugill looks like a great acquisition. Looks ungainly at times due to his frame. But touch was great and boy can he finish and worked his socks off. Reminds me of Shearer type forward. Like Will Keane from when he was breaking through.

Savage (Robbie Savage lad) and new captain Svidersky controlled the game in CM.

New No10 15yr old Aroen Isak Hansen was very nervous to start off withthe quietest of the attackers. But showed good technique and close control in the press. Had a few nice throughly balls. Encouraging debut playing 3yrs above his age group.

All the attackers looked dangerous Wellens looked good on the right, not his natural position.
Hoogerwerf, Mejia, Forson all looked good when subbed on.

My MOTM in his first competitive debut since signing last summer from France (regarded as much as Mejbri and Cherki at Lyon) was Noeam Emeran. Playing off the left and right during the game. Very 2 footed can beat a man inside or out. Pace and skill to burn and nearly had a couple himself. Constant threat.

New LB Logan Pye was very very good. Typical modern FB. Impressed with Bjorn Hartley at CB playing in his natural position this time after playing last season mostly at LB.

Tuchel on Telles

PSG boss Thomas Tuchel on possibly signing left-back Telles : "No, that is not a priority."