The Manchester United Thread

Can't read all the turmoil in this thread. But I am happy?. And this was more or less the same Palace squad that beat you lot last season. And I thought you'll already made a few key additions this season.

Fonseca, AS Roma manager to @SkySport: "I need Chris Smalling. It's so important for me to bring him back, we've only 3 centre-backs so I want Smalling here".

?

?

#MUFC #Roma

For me Fred should have started yesterday, look he has his flaws but was our best midfielder against Sevilla. The one trait I always champion about Fred that gets overlooked the he moves the ball forward quick. plays with tempo/intensity brings the team to another level on the ball. When we play with a midfield of McTominay and Pogba it's just so lethargic, no tempo at all on the ball.

Solskjaer has to take blame as I believe he got the lineup wrong, why even start a half fit Pogba and on what basis did McTominay deserve to start? Fred was our best midfielder but yet doesn't start this game, it's weird double-standards to me. Didn't get Dan James starting at all either, said it before the game, can't do anything against a low block.

To be honest we can pick apart a lot in that game, but the blame is partly on Ole and the coaches yesterday as well, tactically and selection we got exposed.

On a positive (the only positive really), Van De Beek was on a different level to everyone on the pitch for us yesterday. Just ask yourself why though, is he quality wise better than Pogba and Bruno etc? No, he's just doing ALL the small things well which are instilled in him from Ajax that our players aren't doing, or weren't doing especially yesterday,

His movement off the ball, sharp/quick passing, willingness to make things happen, move the ball quickly. Everything I want from my players, I really hope he doesn't change his game what we saw yesterday. 100% VdB needs to start next league game....

For me Fred should have started yesterday, look he has his flaws but was our best midfielder against Sevilla. The one trait I always champion about Fred that gets overlooked the he moves the ball forward quick. plays with tempo/intensity brings the team to another level on the ball. When we play with a midfield of McTominay and Pogba it's just so lethargic, no tempo at all on the ball.

Solskjaer has to take blame as I believe he got the lineup wrong, why even start a half fit Pogba and on what basis did McTominay deserve to start? Fred was our best midfielder but yet doesn't start this game, it's weird double-standards to me. Didn't get Dan James starting at all either, said it before the game, can't do anything against a low block.

To be honest we can pick apart a lot in that game, but the blame is partly on Ole and the coaches yesterday as well, tactically and selection we got exposed.
McTominey was actually good defensively and broke up counter attacks and tracked back well. It’s not his fault Pogba and Bruno were slow on the ball. Something was clearly still effecting Pogba as he looked dead walking off. But if he had not started everyone would of thrown a hissy.

On a positive (the only positive really), Van De Beek was on a different level to everyone on the pitch for us yesterday. Just ask yourself why though, is he quality wise better than Pogba and Bruno etc? No, he's just doing ALL the small things well which are instilled in him from Ajax that our players aren't doing, or weren't doing especially yesterday,

His movement off the ball, sharp/quick passing, willingness to make things happen, move the ball quickly. Everything I want from my players, I really hope he doesn't change his game what we saw yesterday. 100% VdB needs to start next league game....
Ahead of who?

It’s a good thing we have a cup game on Tuesday. Bring the lads sharpness/fitness levels up before the weekend against Brighton