The Manchester United Thread

And you haven't considered the quality of the opposition he faced?
I haven't said the DDG played poorly (any keeper would have had problems with keeping the score down) but at the same time you have to consider that in each of the 3 games played so far he has failed to keep a clean sheet even against weaker opponents. He's not exactly helping his own cause is he.

I haven't said the DDG played poorly (any keeper would have had problems with keeping the score down) but at the same time you have to consider that in each of the 3 games played so far he has failed to keep a clean sheet even against weaker opponents. He's not exactly helping his own cause is he.

Henderson has played against a struggling championship side and a heavily rotated brighton side lol.

I'd get rid of Pogba and DDG in the long-term they aren't worth keeping around, but we're giving them long-term contracts for sure. Well DDG has one but Pogba they will give him a bumper contract to 'preserve his value'. I hate what this club has become, if Fergie was here no player would last a day if they didn't meet his demands.

I defended Pogba as I believe he is world-class (on his day), but we just don't see it here anywhere near enough, no fight for the shirt either. It's a team game at the end of the day.

And you haven't considered the quality of the opposition he faced?
Luton are not doing too badly in the Championship, whilst I'll give you Brighton reserves. Yet at the same time can I point out Henderson has already proven he can play in the Premiership, just look at how Sheff Utd are doing without him. DDG needs to be on top of his game and not rely on past glories is all I will say.

I'd get rid of Pogba and DDG in the long-term they aren't worth keeping around, but we're giving them long-term contracts for sure. Well DDG has one but Pogba they will give him a bumper contract to 'preserve his value'. I hate what this club has become, if Fergie was here no player would last a day if they didn't meet his demands.

I defended Pogba as I believe he is world-class (on his day), but we just don't see it here anywhere near enough, no fight for the shirt either. It's a team game at the end of the day.
If Fergie were in charge Pogba wouldn't even have come back to the club and it is likely DDG would have been sold on, Fergie wasn't afraid to drop a player when he had to just look at the way he got rid of Leighton, Keane etc. Past glories meant nothing it was the here and now that were important.

Alex Telles is now arriving in Manchester to sign his contract as new #MUFC player. Deal to be announced tomorrow. Contract until June 2025. Here-we-go confirmed. €15m

?

#ManUtd #transfers

With Dalot having left already, we shouldn't be loaning out Williams. We only have AwB at RB, and Fosu-Mensah is not a good enough option.
Think that’s why Laird has been promoted to the first team full time. I wouldn’t though either tbh unless he’s guaranteed to play every game.