The Manchester United Thread

Christ the Bailey stamp looks terrible looking at it back HT.

He should have followed Martial into an early bath. And that’s a stone walk sending off looking at it again. Yeah, Lamela is a tart and didn’t hurt him at all. But you can’t raise your arms like that and expect to get away with it in this day and age.
On Martial. It's a red, no doubt. Problem is elbow from Lamela got unpunished, and they even saw it on VAR. **** Anthony Taylor.

On Martial. It's a red, no doubt. Problem is elbow from Lamela got unpunished, and they even saw it on VAR. **** Anthony Taylor.
For Lamela you can make statment he made room and hold the arm against chest that slided upwards. Does sound like exuse but that was the situation. But from Martial you can see clear punch movment while looking at Lamela.

Defo F Anthony Taylor. He’s the worst of a shockingly bad group.

But is that really an elbow per se? He’s just brushing him off that slides up his chest.

Maybe a yellow but no more.

Silver lining could be that Ed now goes to the wallet and just splashes it out. Just could be tad late.

Not even watching it, it's a depressing match. And I mean, a Jose team is putting 5 goals past an opponent, least of all Manchester United. Jesus.

End of the road for OGS (or at least close). I understand the lack of support from the board but you shouldn't be conceding 5 goals to a Mourinho-coached side even if we had our u21s defence out there.

With Poch still available, the trigger button may not be that hard to push

How many times we said this since Fergie left... but this club needs a reset.

Honestly, say what you like about Spurs, but they have most of their signings done and in their first 11 today. Whilst we're unprepared and scrambling around for players still.

I said it before but we weren't prepared for this season, I'm fully convinced on and off the pitch. Players like Pogba, AWB just look totally off the pace. Or maybe they're just ****... who knows at this point... they probably don't give much of a ****.

Where is everyone now that laughed when I said Spurs would tear us a new one unless we massively improve? No red tinted glasses on me.

Man Utd reach agreement with Porto to sign Alex Telles for €15m 27yo left-back should travel to England this eve for medical + to sign 5yr contract before leaving on Mon to join up with Brazil national team @TheAthleticUK #MUFC #FCPorto

On the plus side, we aren’t in the ground at Villa after this or you’d be getting ripped to F!

Small mercies and all that.