The Manchester United Thread

Ed Woodward 2014, "We can do things in the transfer market that other clubs can only dream of. Watch this space".

Still watching Ed
Well they have it's called making a mess season after season without fail.

What I meant, ahh well, at least it's a RW.... alternative to Greenwood can only be a good thing.
Yeah think that’s what Ducker meant mate. Will be interesting to see he’s been talked up a lot and was wanted by Lyon, Juve, Atletico so let’s see. Exciting at least anyway.

Moyes, LVG, Jose and Ole all got to spend a lot, but that's not the same thing as being backed properly. It rarely if ever looks like they sign their first or even second picks. Instead a lot of it looks like last minute panic buys after bundling multiple deals throughout the window.

Moyes, LVG, Jose and Ole all got to spend a lot, but that's not the same thing as being backed properly. It rarely if ever looks like they sign their first or even second picks. Instead a lot of it looks like last minute panic buys after bundling multiple deals throughout the window.
Under JM, I don't really remember a lot of panic buys. We always got any deals done before the end of a transfer window. I can confidently say that besides his third season, he was backed 100%

Looks like Dembele finally off. And unless they pull a rabbit out the hat or Sarr comes in before the 16th I will be ****** with no starting 11 RW signing! I’m happy with our other business but this was the key for me.

I'm surprised he was on the market for so long.

When I look around every other club, that is, presuming it goes through, the signing of the window IMHO.

Exactly what Arsenal needed and he gives them that anchor to the midfield to protect a young backline perfectly.

I have serious doubts about Arteta personally but it can't be denied for the first time in a LONG time Arsenal have a proper plan and are recruiting to that end.

I remember reading that Pogba was not Mou singing. More decision from business side and people who did not know things thought he will be the leading force forward.
Mostly lets face it was commercial buy

I remember reading that Pogba was not Mou singing. More decision from business side and people who did not know things thought he will be the leading force forward.
Mostly lets face it was commercial buy

I think its fake news lol. I remember JM hinted that Pogba was Schweinsteger's direct replacement. He's his signing.

^^^^^^ He has a LOT to learn from the rat in Barcelona.

That's WAY more polite than the vitriolic campaign on SM his family waged against Klopp and the football club.