The Manchester United Thread

In all seriousness, if we forget the youth players, this transfer window has been utter bollocks.

We've been out spent by all our rivals, every ****** time we're back in the CL this is the same.

One step forward, two steps back, we deserve what's coming this season.
Looking that way unless some magic happens like a Martial type out of nowhere

Bigger question is why even youngster singings are done last minute? Like seriously? Was that money from Sancho? Or why was this money not used for getting him because he will give you instant and future proofe. Or was something else behind the scenes and even this money from others would not have pushed over Sancho deal.
Can belive all the **** twitter hogs spit out.
The youth signing today was actually started a week ago but Sochaux were playing hardball knowing what a talent he is.

Sancho didn’t get done because we are ran by fools who thought they could bully Dortmund.

Arsenal are about to / have (not sure where they're at) done the signing that you should have been all over.
The whole plan of the summer was Sancho...that's basically it. I don't even think VdB and Telles were pre-planned. They were more opportuned signings

I've just had a text from a lad who I think is higher than I am with the Sancho excitement-

Top the League. Best manager in the league, And if there's no more big signings, we've proper smashed the window again.

Whilst the redshite come back down to Earth at F Aston Villa! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Merseyside powershift is ON!

Bless his delusional little heart. Gonna' be a terrible let down for him when the Ev get volleyed all over in their Cup Final a week Sat'day. AGAIN!

Forget Sanho. That's made my night!

The whole plan of the summer was Sancho...that's basically it. I don't even think VdB and Telles were pre-planned. They were more opportuned signings

If that was the plan, someone should have told BVB as their Sanchoe plan ended August 10 when they went into camp.

How Sky/ Romano et al have kept this utter B/S going all summer long is beyond me? You haven't even bid for him never mind anything else. (Dortmund are a PLC. They are obligated to announce any bids to their shareholders. They haven't had one bid all summer.).

This is arguably the most hilarious, utter B/S none-transfer saga in the history of transfer window that's made absolute mugs out of Utd.

@lauriewhitwell
Manchester United confirm signing of Amad Diallo (he prefers this to Traore). Club believe he is one of most exciting young players in Italy, extensively scouted. On radar since 2016. Fee is €21m + €20m. Will join in January.

@lauriewhitwell
Manchester United confirm signing of Amad Diallo (he prefers this to Traore). Club believe he is one of most exciting young players in Italy, extensively scouted. On radar since 2016. Fee is €21m + €20m. Will join in January.
I dont get this deal at all. Wont pay the rest for Sancho and get him now when we desperately need him but spend this on a kid that wont come till January and for all we know could turn out worse than Dan James. I give up.