The Manchester United Thread

This is a Jekyll and Hyde team mate. You just don't know what you'll get.

You are L’pool of the ‘90’s.

Have a belter win. Get all excited. But it’s fools gold as you know you’re actually ***** and will invariably F up the next game.

I remember this cycle well. Another couple of decades you may come out the other side .....

This has been horrific, CL we may look good but in the league just no consistency at all.

Ole has cocked this up today, McTominay for 90 minutes.. really? Pogba with another careless tackle.

I just think our whole approach today has been terrible.
Yeah nothing worked today. Very bad day at the office from EVERYONE players inc!

It feels like with each loss...we break a record ?. Btw, we haven't won a league home game this season....

This is a Jekyll and Hyde team mate. You just don't know what you'll get.
You do know though. Yous lots are a counter-attacking team and any team that gives you the ball and asks you to break them down you struggle. Whether that's down to the coaching or personal it's a big issue. No patterns of play, it's just give it to Rashford on the break or wait for Bruno magic.

Partey, who I've always cried out for amongst some scepticism, somehow manhandled our entire diamond... that's a central midfielder. Governor.

It was more of poor performances all round tbf. Some players couldn't complete 2 yard passes. If I'd praise any arsenal player, it would be Gabriel (should've seen a second yellow tho).

You do know though. Yous lots are a counter-attacking team and any team that gives you the ball and asks you to break them down you struggle. Whether that's down to the coaching or personal it's a big issue. No patterns of play, it's just give it to Rashford on the break or wait for Bruno magic.
And I believe I touched on that issue earlier in the thread before we played. I knew arsenal played with a low block and my worries pretty much came to fruition. Besides a 15 minute spell in the 2nd half, we never looked like scoring

Starting 2 holding midfielders at home? Load of ****. Then we need a goal and he takes Fred off for Matic still leaving 2 holding midfielders? Then takes Bruno off for VdB instead of Mctominay. Its like he set up for a draw, same as the Chelsea game. Playing 2 holding midfielders at home and playing for draws is a disgrace.

Surely Pogba has to be dropped. Enough excuses for him, if he doesn't want to be there and plays like it. Drop him for someone who wants to actually play for the badge.
I've felt this way since he made those RM comments during the international break. At this point, I don't even want us to offer him a new contract. Just sell him.

I've felt this way since he made those RM comments during the international break. At this point, I don't even want us to offer him a new contract. Just sell him.
It took so long for united fans to finally see him for the fraud he is. The very definition of a highlight reel player. What's worse is he makes the same mistakes over and over again. Dilly dallying on the ball, poor decision making, and being a liability on the defensive side. Excuses were made for him before saying the team aint on his level but now he has no excuses yet he pulls off a great pass or move and fools the masses despite being a passenger for the whole game. Should've been sold when his stock was high and rinsed Madrid as Chelsea did with Hazard.

It took so long for united fans to finally see him for the fraud he is. The very definition of a highlight reel player. What's worse is he makes the same mistakes over and over again. Dilly dallying on the ball, poor decision making, and being a liability on the defensive side. Excuses were made for him before saying the team aint on his level but now he has no excuses yet he pulls off a great pass or move and fools the masses despite being a passenger for the whole game. Should've been sold when his stock was high and rinsed Madrid as Chelsea did with Hazard.
I'm believe he would've been sold this past window if not for COVID 19. Buying VdB and Bruno makes him more dispensable hence why united fans no longer make excuses for him. We won't miss a thing once he's gone.

Starting 2 holding midfielders at home? Load of ****. Then we need a goal and he takes Fred off for Matic still leaving 2 holding midfielders? Then takes Bruno off for VdB instead of Mctominay. Its like he set up for a draw, same as the Chelsea game. Playing 2 holding midfielders at home and playing for draws is a disgrace.
This was more surprising as you brought Cavani on. Definetly Bruno would have done more magical passes to him than those holding midfielders while being behind.

I'm believe he would've been sold this past window if not for COVID 19. Buying VdB and Bruno makes him more dispensable hence why united fans no longer make excuses for him. We won't miss a thing once he's gone.
No one is buying him after Covid unless you take a significant loss. For the talent he has he should've been hands down the best midfielder of his generation but a let down is an understatement.

Isn't that the second penalty he has given away this season? As for the pathetic excuse of being out of breath, why make a ****** attempt to tackle from behind let someone else do the job. If RM or anyone overseas comes calling in the next window snap off their hand please he has been robbing a living since his return. It is clear he only going through the motions again, the odd performance here and there is not good enough for a player who cost a record fee.