The Manchester United Thread

Like realistcly speaking how much would they get for him? 30-40mil? + maybe taking on some wages(depending on the club ofcourse who pulls the trigger)
He is still Paul Pogba. I expect United to get close to what they payed for him.

He has a little over a year left on his contract plus his agent has made it known he wants to leave....yeah, were not getting anywhere near £89 million. We'll be lucky to get £50 million
I would think Real Madrid and PSG would be leading the race, with Juve and Barcelona in the shadows. But RM and PSG are desperate for players and it's no secret that Real Madrid loves Pogba, and PSG maybe even more.

I would think Real Madrid and PSG would be leading the race, with Juve and Barcelona in the shadows. But RM and PSG are desperate for players and it's no secret that Real Madrid loves Pogba, and PSG maybe even more.
Problem with Real Madrid and Barca is now the banks are not backing spanish clubs with loans or extension to loan payments anymore due to the current financial strain on the countries government due to COVID. Can’t see any big money signings again tbh this summer coming.

Barca is in financial trouble and have bit more issues than midfield wihth Pogba. Real Madrid did not buy any players I think this season, they will go big for Mbappe. They have Odegaard for more advance playmaker role and they dont need primadonna Pogba. They already a bit wasted money with Hazard who have had unfortunate injuries (what is really sad to see). Papa Perez has upped his game much more and will make smart moves. Pogba is not that, everyone can see it and marketing power wont change it - and Mbappe will fill that marketing desire enough.

PSG is the only one who could be stupid enough to buy him, but if Mbappe deal goes trough then they will go all out to catch Messi for sure. It will be interesting summer, but Pogba must be hit with reality that he is not that important anymore. It is sad to see how he wants to be relavent and in media eyes. But currently in United you have Rashford who does amazin charity work and Bruno who has brought leadership that was expected from him and carrying the team. Hes ego simply cant take it that others are now media starlets. This season I think first time was he saying Real Madrid is dream team to play and now this agent thing.

Only thing that he can save would have been come out and call out his agent, but so far silents before two amazingly big games for United. Dont know if Ole has the balls to just **** it and put him in reserves. Enough protecting him. If someone pays up the fee needed then will sell in January if not then rot in reserv. Euros are coming, let Raiola do the work and bring money to United or be out of for most of the season and hope that France will call him up -probably will, as Deschamps loves him but the impact will be seen.

Really want to know what Bruno thinks about it. If he would been here a bit more I think he would smack Pogbas head for this stupid move.

Let's translate Raiola's comments into real English shall we .

What Mino Raiola said: “Paul is unhappy with Man United as he is no longer able to express himself in the way that he would like and as he is expected to. Paul needs a new team, a change of air. He is under contract for the next 18 months and it will expire in the summer of 2022”.

What Mino Raiola really means: "Mino is unhappy he isn't getting enough money from Man United, I am in need of another big payday which Pogba is expected to give me. Paul needs a new team, or a big contract to top up my bank balance. I'm determined to tout him around Europe over the next 18 months at least until the summer of 2022."
Is it any coincidence that the transfer window is due again ...

Let's translate Raiola's comments into real English shall we .

What Mino Raiola said: “Paul is unhappy with Man United as he is no longer able to express himself in the way that he would like and as he is expected to. Paul needs a new team, a change of air. He is under contract for the next 18 months and it will expire in the summer of 2022”.

What Mino Raiola really means: "Mino is unhappy he isn't getting enough money from Man United, I am in need of another big payday which Pogba is expected to give me. Paul needs a new team, or a big contract to top up my bank balance. I'm determined to tout him around Europe over the next 18 months at least until the summer of 2022."
Is it any coincidence that the transfer window is due again ...
Raiola is not Pogbas boss. People must undestand that agents work for their players and they take the heat onthemselfes.

IF Raiola would have acted on his own then Pogba would have said something, but this is clearly directed by Pogba to be done and told. So it is not all Raiola wants big money. He is a scum of a agent but this kind of pullshit media handeling is not happening with other his clients. This is all on Pogba and Raiola just does what he does best + get some cash out of it.

I might be totally wrong but I’d expect Barcelona’s next big signing to be Wijnaldum on a pre-contract in January for a ridiculous salary.

Sigh. I would honestly do a straight swap for Arthur. He helps keep play ticking and we haven't had someone like that since Carrick.
Bit weird he’s only started about half the matches Juve have played if that. From a few bits of seen he’s not been that great tbh especially his passing.

If talks true of a back 5 like when we battered them first leg then I hope to see

DDG
Tuanzebe-Maguire-Linderlof
AWB- DVB-Bruno-Matic-Telles
Greenwood-Rashford

Could swap Shaw for Telles or Tuanzebe as Shaw has been very good in a back 3.

Raiola is not Pogbas boss. People must undestand that agents work for their players and they take the heat onthemselfes.

IF Raiola would have acted on his own then Pogba would have said something, but this is clearly directed by Pogba to be done and told. So it is not all Raiola wants big money. He is a scum of a agent but this kind of pullshit media handeling is not happening with other his clients. This is all on Pogba and Raiola just does what he does best + get some cash out of it.
The comment was actually tongue in cheek ie a joke. After all we know a lot of top players like to move around these days.

Last edited:
Back 5

Uniteds lag: De Gea - Lindelöf, Maguire, Shaw - Wan-Bissaka, Matic, McTominay, Bruno, Telles - Greenwood, Rashford

I hope for he PE teachers sake Utd don’t get beat as not qualifying from a position where they only needed 4 points from 4 games; 2 of which were against the bottom side, would be Rodgers Leicester collapsing bad.

Exciting evening. What Europe’s all about.

Last edited:
Sigh. I would honestly do a straight swap for Arthur. He helps keep play ticking and we haven't had someone like that since Carrick.

I'd take any footballer that Klopp has had a conversation with in the past 12 months ?