The Manchester United Thread

Totally agree with you ToD, they are to reiiant on Vardy for goals. They are two injuries away from struggling in my view; lose Vardy and where will the goals come from and if they lose Schmeichel the goals against will rise. Chelsea will be there or there abouts despite Lampard. As Scouse has said this is not a typical season come the end of it and I have a feeling the usual suspects will be dominating the top few places (Arsenal apart however).

Totally agree with you ToD, they are to reiiant on Vardy for goals. They are two injuries away from struggling in my view; lose Vardy and where will the goals come from and if they lose Schmeichel the goals against will rise. Chelsea will be there or there abouts despite Lampard. As Scouse has said this is not a typical season come the end of it and I have a feeling the usual suspects will be dominating the top few places (Arsenal apart however).
I am suprised that they have held on to the positsion so far. They allready have injury crisis that not many talk about as focus has been on the big guns.

The have not had Pereira for full season, Söyüncü played only like first 2-3 games, Castagne also have not played half of the games so far and their fundamental midfield guy just game back from sub this season, only playing 2 games at start - Ndidi.
Basically their backline has been in shambles, not many clubs could hold like them on losing so many first team players from the backline at the same time.
They have needed Vardy goals as they cant keep a CS anymore.

...... Basically their backline has been in shambles, not many clubs could hold like them on losing so many first team players from the backline at the same time. ......

*Waves. ?

Yeah, Leicester’s injury list has been, in relative terms, along the lines of L’pools. Fair play to them that they’re still riding high through it.

But the ultimate issue for them is Rodgers. He just has no backbone and neither do his teams. When the going gets tough, he wilts. After last seasons historical collapse I don’t see how anyone can have much of any faith n Leicester under him?

With more genuine threats like Southampton to the Europa places, I could as easily see Leicester missing Europe all together as making the top 4 personally.

Related, what happened to the 4-game Champions Everton? ?????

Never change blues. NEVER change!

Brendan Rodgers Leicester is a top 4 team and I believe will finish ahead of Man Utd. in the table. Agarin Arsenal is irrelevant in this discussion. I rate the teams as:
1. Liverpool
2. Tottenham
3. Man City
4. Leicester
5. Man Utd.
Betting on Rodgers after the calamitous collapse last season? Lol. Bold lad.

Early team news
“David is travelling, Luke is travelling. Edinson and Anthony only minor niggles, but won’t be making the trip. “

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Mino Raiola to Tuttosport: “I can say that it’s over for Paul Pogba at Manchester United”.

?

#MUFC #Pogba #transfers
3:30 PM · Dec 7, 2020

Always happens a few days before we play City always! He can just do one for me goodbye! Of all the time to come out with that on the eve of a huge huge match and another big Derby coming up. If I was Ole I would send him on a flight back and never pick him again!

More from the **** !

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Dec 7, 2020
Replying to @FabrizioRomano
Mino Raiola: “Paul is unhappy with Man United as he is no longer able to express himself in the way that he would like and as he is expected to. Paul needs a new team, a change of air. He is under contract for the next 18 months and it will expire in the summer of 2022”.

?

#MUFC

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Mino Raiola: “However, I think that the best solution for both Pogba and Man Utd is that he goes in the next transfer window. If not, the Old Trafford club know that they risk losing him on a free transfer as it is not Paul's intention to extend his contract”.

?

#MUFC

Moving forward, I'd really steer clear of any player that's a client of Mine Raiola. I just can't stand him nor do I want to deal with his ****.

Fergie was right, he really is a twàt.

Therein lies the problem.

Unless Utd are willing to negotiate a substantial loss, you’re stuck with him.

Therein lies the problem.

Unless Utd are willing to negotiate a substantial loss, you’re stuck with him.
Like realistcly speaking how much would they get for him? 30-40mil? + maybe taking on some wages(depending on the club ofcourse who pulls the trigger)