The Manchester United Thread

Nah. I’d say it’s not a ‘poor league’ as much as the current table is down to the unprecedented circumstance.we are currently in. (And L’pool’s ridiculous injury crisis but this isn’t the thread.).

Normally it starts levelling off after 10 games but that will probably be more after 20 this season.

Speaking from a Champions perspective and who’s the biggest threat to take that crown from us, with no disrespect to the two London clubs currently above us in the table and those close below, there’s honestly only City’s results I still look for every week.

Still quietly confident we’ll end up retaining it by double figures with City a chunk above everyone else.

The rest of the top 4/ Europa places is fixing to be a real tight battle again though.

A bit difficult to say. Spurs look solid but are also a Harry Kane injury away from disaster.

Chelsea do look promising but one could feel there's a rough patch coming.

City look like they miss the extra spark David Silva plus they're a bit Jekyll and Hyde a bit like United.

Arsenal? Well, I don't need to say much.

Provided Liverpool's injury situation gets better soon, I don't see anyone touching yous this season.

Pogba's goal was some seriously weird ****. And can folks please stop putting goals past my boy Fabianski, I don't want our NT coach to get ideas about playing Szczesny in the Euros.
Whats wrong with Schezneys? ;)

It's a Dudek 2.0 situation, he never shows up for national team, but coaches are afraid to bench him because he plays for big club

To be fair Dudek never showed up for L’pool a lot of the time either.

But he’s a hero of Istanbul so his legend is secured.

Proper STR in the mould Shearer. Been very impressive at this level considering he’s been 16 and only turned 17 a few days ago. Have so many natural finishers at the club at all levels now.

jb8521

@jb_8521

Joe Hugill now has 9 goals & 1 assist in 7 starts & 5 sub appearances for the u18s & u23s this season. He's scored twice in all 3 of his u18s appearances

Just watching the RB game there defence is an absolute shambles! Bayern should have had at least 6. Saying that there defence was ***** also

To be fair Dudek never showed up for L’pool a lot of the time either.

But he’s a hero of Istanbul so his legend is secured.
Thoughts?

Arsenal? Well, I don't need to say much.
Why would even mention them. They are more likely being relegated then having any influence on the titile chase. They are irrelevant. Think West Ham and Crystal Palace when you mention Arsenal.

Why would even mention them. They are more likely being relegated then having any influence on the titile chase. They are irrelevant. Think West Ham and Crystal Palace when you mention Arsenal.
Tapas Pulis (borrowed from Scouse) fooled the arsenal board with that FA cup win. Little did they know that was all on Auba's red hot form then (quite synonymous with how good Suarez made Brendan Rodgers look).

Tapas Pulis (borrowed from Scouse) fooled the arsenal board with that FA cup win. Little did they know that was all on Auba's red hot form then (quite synonymous with how good Suarez made Brendan Rodgers look).
Brendan Rodgers Leicester is a top 4 team and I believe will finish ahead of Man Utd. in the table. Agarin Arsenal is irrelevant in this discussion. I rate the teams as:
1. Liverpool
2. Tottenham
3. Man City
4. Leicester
5. Man Utd.