The Manchester United Thread

A bit confused how what is the idea behind the line up. Pogba playing wide or diamond with two at top? If diamond TAA and Robertson will have field day today.

A bit confused how what is the idea behind the line up. Pogba playing wide or diamond with two at top? If diamond TAA and Robertson will have field day today.
Pogba has played on the left recently. I don't think it's a diamond as OGS wouldn't have the balls to use it vs opposition he expects to dominate the ball.

Maguire's best performance in a united shirt hands down
Suited him no space in behind for anyone to run into and he can defend crosses all day long. Don't know why Lindelof doesn't get any praise he was switched on at all times and looked better for me.

Good point. Should of arguably won it with the 2 great chances we had. Onto the next. Shaw MOTM. Shout out to Linderlof who didn’t **** up for once. Only complaint is we have to stop Pogba out wife to accommodate. And leave Rashford on despite being ***** the whole maraca again.

Shame United didn't score one of those two chances, Liverpool were there for the taking. Also shame United started to play more aggressive in last 20-25 minutes. I have a feeling they did not have to wait for Liverpool players to lose their feet.

Mehh.

Tactical match up/plans/executions make the draw a fair result, but f*cking h*ll those were guilt-edge chances.

Match tonight at 8 - United vs Leicester. Could be the first match we get to see Diallo playing for United.

This is for the end of the season... We can all look back fondly and remember when we were top of the table :D

table.jpg

Diallo defo won’t be in the u23s and will be FT with the first team squad.

u23s team for tonight:Kovar; Neville, Fish, Mengi (c), Devine; Levitt, Galbraith; Shoretire, Hannibal, Elanga; Hugill. Subs: Mastny, Helm, McCann, Stanley.

Draw fair result. Happy with the point. Bring on Fulham
Eh, I am and I'm not

I am because Anfield is a difficult ground to go to and they haven't lost since 2017. If you offered me a point before the game, I would've taken it

I'm ****** because of how we played for majority of the game. We basically sat back and did exactly what JoMo would do whenever we went to Anfield. Can't understand why any united fan would be happy with that. We only started playing football after the 75th minute and we created 2 brilliant chances. Makes we question why we never approached the game like that from the first half.

U23s losing atm 4-2 to Leicester. 3 absolute howlers by our GK in the worst ever GKing performance I’ve seen at any level. Elanga scored both of our gls but then left the field with what looks a broken collarbone. Leicester have got away with all sorts but hey refing at this level all amuses me.