The Manchester United Thread

If anyone, it should have been Maguire to clear it off to other side as it was completely empty. He jumped left and DDG had no other choice to push it out of the way to the same side where the attack was coming.

But there are so many other strange errors from all players - who to cover, who just stares, not coming back, not making quicker moves(only bruno but he should have been doing it earlier). All in 20-25 seconds when you had more players in the defense.

If Bailly was playing, that goal never happens

On a side not to last night. I’m absolutely disgusted at huge portions of our fan base😡😡😡

Wouldn't be so sure it is our fan base mate, any old muppet behind a keyboard can claim they are a United fan and do this to get some traction.

Regardless, whatever they claim they are to be, they are not a fan of anything doing stuff like that.

Bailly is gonna have to be another one Ole makes a decision on soon. He definitely wants a top class pacy centre half who is good in the air. Sad but I hope Both he and Jones are gone at the end of the season. Not sad about Jones btw lol.

Solskjaer on Rojo & Romero: “Likely that Marcos goes back to Argentina. Little bit of paperwork left to be done, I think. Sergio, I've not heard anything there apart from that he'll be with us for the rest of his contract. Which finishes this season” #MUFC

I am told that Facundo Pellistri’s loan deal to Deportivo Alavés should be finalised tomorrow #MUFC