The Manchester United Thread

Dirty, defensive team with no idea what to do with the ball, playing with double full backs and 2 defensive midfielders in both games.
They are lucky (well, terrible mistake by United player, but hey!) they even had the positive result coming into this game.

AC Milan in 2021 L&G

Huge result! Maguire, Linderlof, Henderson superb. Pogba world class! Good second half from Fred. Bring on the draw :)

Pogba world class! :)

zGHQb4O.gif

I had a feeling Pogba would be the deciding player in this game when I saw the team sheet. The team have missed him.

Henderson also put in another decent performance the gap between him and De Gea is getting ever closer. That said we all know De Gea will be back in the next game.

Henderson also put in another decent performance the gap between him and De Gea is getting ever closer. That said we all know De Gea will be back in the next game.
His throws are huge lol. But it’s good to have a proactive keeper without superglue on his boots.

Getting worried about Rashford. Serious back injury. And playing with a shoulder and bad ankle injury. Himself or somebody needs to tell him to forget about England this season.

Just because .....

Boss tha.

And looking on the banks of the Liffey there ..... Oh The Ferryman. How I miss thee. Looking forward to such time as I can experience your brilliant splendor once more.

It was fairly spectacular what they did with those drones.
I'll see you for a pint over here someday (y)

Barmy Army MUWFC
@barmyarmyMUWFC
➡️ #MUWomen NEXT FIXTURE ⬅️

🏆 @BarclaysFAWSL
🆚 @ArsenalWFC
🗓️ 19/03/2021
📺 BT Sport
⏰ 18:30