The Manchester United Thread

United giving a new contract to an injury-prone player like Bailly? Nothing to be shocked about but I'm not really a fan of it. He's played 100 games in like 4/5 years, in the same time Pogba has played 195 roughly and Pogba himself misses a month or two virtually every season.
I don't get this as well. I mean, I absolutely love the dude but might as well give Jones a new contract lol

Huge win! Should of had 3 maybe 4 but that’s a big gap developing between us and the teams outside the top 4. Maguire and Shaw excellent today. Shaw my MOTM. Greenwood was impressive with his hold up and link up play unlucky not to have 2. Bring on Thursday night.

Ffs!

Manchester United Women

@ManUtdWomen

ℹ️

@Ivana_Fuso has picked up an ankle injury and will be unavailable for the rest of the season. Everyone at #MUWomen wishes Ivana a speedy recovery

💪

Horrible game management from OGS. Sees how ragged out midfield looked towards the end of the game and didn't bother making one sub

Horrible game management from OGS. Sees how ragged out midfield looked towards the end of the game and didn't bother making one sub
Well I’m glad he didn’t bring Matic on that’s for sure 😂 don’t think we looked ragged at all tbh. WH were only interested in playing for a draw even after going a goal behind. Really disappointed with them today. Need to recover big time for Thursday.

Sounds like Pogba will be back for Thursday. Then DvB, Martial, Cavani straight after the international break according to Ole.

Sees how ragged out midfield looked towards the end of the game and didn't bother making one sub

if you continue like this you will be out of Rashford next season. Would it be injury or huge tip in form. Guy is played so much and instantly brought back from injury. Dont forget there are Euros in the summer. There will be minimal rest.

if you continue like this you will be out of Rashford next season. Would it be injury or huge tip in form. Guy is played so much and instantly brought back from injury. Dont forget there are Euros in the summer. There will be minimal rest.
Don’t think he will play in the Euros tbh. Talk of him having surgery on his long standing shoulder issue after the season is over.

Don’t think he will play in the Euros tbh. Talk of him having surgery on his long standing shoulder issue after the season is over.
1 day ago.

Speaking about Marcus Rashford’s chances of playing for England during the International break, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: “Marcus wants to play for England – and hopefully he will be fit.
“If he can get back and be fit enough to play for us before the international break then I don't see why he shouldn't play for England.

“Marcus is proud to represent England. I have spoken to Gareth and he will pick Marcus if he is fit. There is absolutely no problem.
“He's also had a shoulder problem for little while, but he is over that now.”
----

There was Ducker article like 1-2 week ago that he might need surgery but now Ole is saying all good. He will run the poor lad to ground.

1 day ago.

Speaking about Marcus Rashford’s chances of playing for England during the International break, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: “Marcus wants to play for England – and hopefully he will be fit.
“If he can get back and be fit enough to play for us before the international break then I don't see why he shouldn't play for England.

“Marcus is proud to represent England. I have spoken to Gareth and he will pick Marcus if he is fit. There is absolutely no problem.
“He's also had a shoulder problem for little while, but he is over that now.”
----

There was Ducker article like 1-2 week ago that he might need surgery but now Ole is saying all good. He will run the poor lad to ground.
Yeah that’s this international break which is still up in the air if he goes or not. I’m talking about the Euros and him potentially missing. He’s defo not over his shoulder problems.

With next to nothing separating the two Academy's at 18’s level this year, Utd/ Liverpool should hopefully be another belter game in the 4th round of the youth cup.

Just a pity its come so early in the delayed competition this year.

With next to nothing separating the two Academy's at 18’s level this year, Utd/ Liverpool should hopefully be another belter game in the 4th round of the youth cup.

Just a pity its come so early in the delayed competition this year.
Yep should be a cracker. 2 great academies and some top players. Can see a couple from the u23s dropping down like Fernadez, Hugill, Hannibal.

Solskjær: "We hope five of them will be back [against AC Milan]. David [De Gea] hopefully, Donny [Van de Beek], Edinson [Cavani], Paul [Pogba] maybe and Anthony [Martial] hopefully - yeah, he's very likely to be back. Stronger squad to travel to Italy with." #mulive [mutv]

Huh, last month was a roller-coaster. Milan team aint nothing special, if United have any serious ambitions, they should win comfortably especially if few players come back.