The Manchester United Thread

I knew Granada was a sh*thouse team, but this ref is doing everything possible to enable them this sh*thousery. Everytime United gets the ball into even slightly dangerous area, there's a cynical foul to stop it in roots. And they didn't get a single yellow card while United had 3 with less fouls.

Thats a 4th foul by Herrera of which 3 were 'late' fouls. Not even a warning.

So I have a question .....

I mean I understand Jesus does what the F he wants down here, but should he really be streaking at a behind-closed-door game? Back from the dead or not, you have to question the security .....

1617914111131.jpeg

Well job done. Say tie is over. What a **** house team they were. Good job we won’t miss Maguire, McTominey, Shaw through suspension.

All the other ties look wide open. Trust Arsenal to concede an away goal in the last min lol. Thought Ajax would batter Roma.

Another nothing team. No threat from them whatsoever. Maybe its a blessing in disguise that so many players picked a match ban.

Only thing I'm worried about is defenders. Lindelof and probably Tuanzebe isnt the dream scenario but it needs to be enough.

Another nothing team. No threat from them whatsoever. Maybe its a blessing in disguise that so many players picked a match ban.

Only thing I'm worried about is defenders. Lindelof and probably Tuanzebe isnt the dream scenario but it needs to be enough.
Bailly should be back from his Covid by then

Solskjaer on Cavani future: "We keep an open dialogue. He's still unsure what he wants to do, which I find fine. It's not been an easy year. I'm very sure we will get the good version of Edinson for the rest of the season. He knows this is the business end." #MUFC

— Wayne Rooney has stated on two occasions his desire to retain the services of Teden Mengi and it’s believed Manchester United would be more than happy to explore him returning to Derby County next season on loan #mufc #mujournal

Thats a 4th foul by Herrera of which 3 were 'late' fouls. Not even a warning.

Shambolic week.

The clown in the City. I then rewatched the Madrid game.********* that I am haha. But mainly because I was in a dazed fume at how poor the Reds were watching it first time round. And I take it back when I said he had a good night. The German, normally a too official, had a shocker of a night both ways with all he missed/ let-go. And then the official last night.

Just when you think European officials have to be an upgrade on the historically incompetent level of English officiating. 🤦‍♂️

It’s F all over!