The Manchester United Thread

Shame James has twisted his knee after that thuggish swipe in Granada. Need all players fit for the run in!

Greenwood carrying some knocks from midweek also confirms Ole. This Thursday I would rest as many as possible or we are gonna get kicked around again and lose more key players.

**** Football, **** English referees, incompetent egotistic bastards. Is it that hard to be consistent? Minute before that there was a clear foul on Rashford, not a check or anything....

I hope you didn't suffer any serious injury there Son, your eyes seems a bit wrong after that monstrous foul by McTominay.
**** football, **** divers. I'm done.

I hope you didn't suffer any serious injury there Son, your eyes seems a bit wrong after that monstrous foul by McTominay.
**** football, **** divers. I'm done.
It's not even the diving that bugs me (well, it kinda does) but he initiates the contact with Mctominay. Bollocks call that and it just rubbed salt in the wound they scored shortly after

That whistle was needed to calm heads down.

Someones going to walk here sooner rather than later.

Lot of shithousery both ways in this game that VAR has just exasperated.

McTom needs to come off or he will walk from something innocuous.

Brilliant 2nd half reaction to the carnage in the first half. I was a bit wary we were going to crumble and slump to a limp defeat but the players responded brilliantly and pretty much dominated spurs in the 2nd half.

On a side note, I'm all for sportsmanship but I wouldn't mind OGS flipping off every single spurs player, Jose and the VAR room. The tried to sh*those their way to a win and it backfired badly.

Get the **** in. Monster second half perfoyfrom the whole team. **** off VAR! And we need to keep Cavani MOTM for me.

What is the story with Lingard? He's like a different player.
I've never been a pro athlete, so it may be different? I dunno? I perform to the best of my ability in everything I do.
I competed in amatuer boxing, then kickboxing, I've worked for many companies. I have run a total of four businesses since I was 19 years old and I gave 100%.
I didnt need the ring to be a certain colour, or my office to be in a particular city... I just turned up and did everything I could to succeed.

Could somebody with more insight please educate me :ROFLMAO:

I've never been a pro athlete, so it may be different? I dunno? I perform to the best of my ability in everything I do.
I competed in amatuer boxing, then kickboxing, I've worked for many companies. I have run a total of four businesses since I was 19 years old and I gave 100%.
I didnt need the ring to be a certain colour, or my office to be in a particular city... I just turned up and did everything I could to succeed.

Maybe it was just a case of timing with all the off field stuff he had going on with his unfortunate family issues. Fair play to him. Hopefully he’s earned himself a good move and us some decent cash.

Your first mistake mate is trying to put ANY logic to ANYTHING in this absolute farce of a season.

Like a lot of players currently playing with free abandon without critique, he's liable to completely disappear again when proper football returns and fans are on hand.

Like a lot of players currently playing with free abandon without critique, he's liable to completely disappear again when proper football returns and fans are on hand.

Remember when you were a kid and you'd ramp one of your cars over your mams good placemats and some books?
You could never replicate it when anybody came to watch.