The Manchester United Thread

Borussia Dortmund CEO Watzke confirms: “There’s an agreement with Manchester United for Sancho. It was Jadon's express wish to change, we would have liked to keep him. We are not very happy about the money and sad that he’s leaving”. @westsven

#MUFC

Cry me a river. Not happy with the money! After all the billy big hillocks last summer. Got bent over this summer 😂

Laurie Whitwell

@lauriewhitwell

Feeling of vindication at #MUFC for patience over Jadon Sancho. €40m saving on original fee + payments spread across 5 years: a good deal. Solskjaer in recruitment meeting hours after 5am return from EL final. Woodward then led talks taken over by Murtaugh. Varane Talks have heavily intensified in the last days.

Isnt Sancho a LW?
Capture.PNG

LW in Blue

Yeah, hes better on the left. Hes not a 'classic' winger on either side tbh. Get trippier on the overlap or teach AWB to cross though.
I agree. Even when he plays on the right, he drifts into the right half spaces

— Solskjaer and Phelan were joined by John Murtough and others, some remotely, for a recruitment meeting the morning after #UEL final defeat that ended with a clear mandate to bring Jadon Sancho and Raphael Varane to Old Trafford as promptly as possible #mufc #mujournal [Athletic]

Unless Ramos is included in that deal, I'm not sold on Varane. From all the transfer chatter, it looks like he's off the PSG

Unless Ramos is included in that deal, I'm not sold on Varane. From all the transfer chatter, it looks like he's off the PSG

Smart move for Varane would be waiting till Jan, and see what contract offers are on the table for the free move next summer

Doesn’t look like Mata or Grant signed new deals to be part of the club staff. But could still be in talks as there now free agents