The Manchester United Thread

Anthony Martial resumed training on Monday, He will not be fit enough to face AS Roma or Aston Villa but has a good chance of being ready for the last four Premier League games and Europa League final #mulive [l'equipe, @Sport_Witness]

Millionaire footballer - clothes from fancy designers, pink Porsche, diamond earrings

Billionaire owner - wears a tshirt he inherited from his dad, cuts his own hair, inconspicuous car

There's a difference between having a bit of money and having real money.

Millionaire footballer - clothes from fancy designers, pink Porsche, diamond earrings

Billionaire owner - wears a tshirt he inherited from his dad, cuts his own hair, inconspicuous car

There's a difference between having a bit of money and having real money.

Or you could say there is a difference between being a crass chav c.unt and just being a c.unt?

1620192147826.png

This is EXACTLY a strong arm of coordinated, effective, non-violent protest that both zz completely misses and more so that goes completely over that hugely ignorant, proper THICK Manc gobshite Gary 'Scargill' Neville's head in both his still open condoning of completely the wrong way to protest and effective ways to hit bad owners. The irony of his highly insulting, condescending lecture to L'pool fans on what we need to do against FSG Sunday was lost on nobody. Those same L'pool fans that are F experts at concerted, long campaigns in taking on the highest levels of Government and the media for the past 30 years and who were applauded for their big role in ultimately getting owners FAR worse than the Florida leaches out of our club. Those same L'pool fans who mobilised and organised in three short days to ensure ALL fans now have a £30 cap on away tickets. And he laughably calls for 'unity' among the same football fans he's cluelessly preached to and who he plays his MASSIVE part in raping every last fan in the Country blind through the self-serving, greed first organisation he works for that, like him, doesn't give a flying F about fans. Only that they'll rise up and protect his own interests when they are in danger of being lost. Not a bigger, hypocritical shithouse on the airwaves. Absolutely mad that so many absolute dimwits Country-wide have actually fallen for his and Sky's B/S the past two weeks and are championing him as some sort of fan hero. 🤦🏼‍♂️ You want solidarity from all fan's gobshite? SHOW it yourself instead of the Political sermons for your own end.

But I digress .....

From experience, you don't stop like the majority of Utd fans have in the past zz. You mobilise the Worldwide fanbase and bombard all companies and interests connected to either the club or Glaziers other interests. Through ALl outlets. Via print. A concerted SM campaign. You get your fans across the Globe to protest outside stores/ at Global head offices. Our fans from America across to the Far East can rightly feel they played as big a part as those of us here on all the marches and stay-behinds did in seeing those two ***** off by doing just that.

Like I said the other day, this needs to be concerted and not dropped like previous times when things die down. And the disgraceful, criminal scenes we saw on Sunday just dilute the message and don't help matters. It's a long, LONG road but it is possible to at the very least seriously unsettle the Glaziers and make them reassess just what they have here if they are getting serious pressure and financial hits from all those associated with them.

Last edited:
Roma Presser quoted

'We have to listen to the fans' voice'

"It was a difficult day for us. Of course we wanted to play, to beat Liverpool for the fans.

Our job is getting good results on the pitch. But as I said before the game, we have to listen, to hear the fans' voice.

Solskjaer on squad's focus?

"Of course my focus has to be on the results. But you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see we have challenges to be dealt with.
Other individuals have started communicating with fans' groups, which is going to be massive for us going forward. I would be sad if all the good work the players have gone got disrupted. Our focus is on playing well and getting to a final now."

Solskjaer asked to send message to fans?

"Of course we want to listen. It has to be in a peaceful manner, it's important. Please voice your opinions. We know as a club we need to communicate better. I can refer back to the apologies, it came out wrong and it was the wrong thing to do.

I know our fans want a team that is likable, playing attacking football, scoring goals, winning trophies and being humble — that can identify back with them.

My job is the results. We want to get back to winning trophies, we haven't won for a while and that's something we're working on. I'm sure fans can see what the players are doing."
Other individuals have started communicating with fans' groups, which is going to be massive for us going forward. I would be sad if all the good work the players have gone got disrupted. Our focus is on playing well and getting to a final now."

Squad fitness?

"We've got a great fitness staff. It's been a process since we came in. We brought in some young staff when I came.

We brought in some robustness. A winning Man United team has players that can play 40, 50 games per season at a high standard. That is lifestyle, it's training. It's about when you're not playing, to get complete match fitness."

Solskjaer reveals apology from Glazers?

"I know communication has started between other individuals and me. This is a difficult position, for me, because I've got to focus on the football. I'm sure there will be better communication coming."

Solskjaer on Greenwood?

"The Liverpool game was going to be his 100th game and we spoke about getting the winner in that.

We've spoken about whether he's going to be wide right, or be a No.9, because you've got to stick your head in there. He's a pretty boy and I'm not sure if he's going to do that. Keep doing what he does, he's got a very bright future, I'm sure of that."

Update on Cavani talks?

"We've had some good chats lately and even though the decision is still in his court, I'm still hopeful.

And maybe even more so when you saw him on Thursday against Rome, and telling him 'when you do that in front of the Stretford End, that's magic'."

Solskjaer: 'I've had backing'?

"Sometimes frictions and challenges can move things forward. The last few weeks have been tough.

I've had backing, I have to say. I've been put in charge and I'm responsible for the footballing matters, and I understand fans want to see trophies and progress.

Hopefully we can get to a final tomorrow, that's the short-term fix, then we'll take it from there."

Fernandes part of presser:

Fernandes on his Sunday experience?

"The most important is that everyone has something to say. The most important thing is the team and we have a good group.

It was completely different, that was the fans and players, it was really different to Sunday. I don’t want to compare. I don’t want to remember that, what happened on Sunday is past.

I was in my room watching Udinese v Juventus. I didn’t try to go outside. I did what security said and stayed in my room."

Simon Stone

@sistoney67

Bruno Fernandes on trying to win Europa League: "Europa League is still not enough for us but it is a sign we are getting better. We have a lot to improve and we will."