The Manchester United Thread

So the Liverpool vs United match has been rescheduled on the 13th. This really doesn't bode well given we play Villa on the 9th and Leicester on the 11th so we're basically playing 3 matches in 5 days

So the Liverpool vs United match has been rescheduled on the 13th. This really doesn't bode well given we play Villa on the 9th and Leicester on the 11th so we're basically playing 3 matches in 5 days

Top lads them Sunday aye Gary? Really care abiu the team.

Go shake their hands again and applaud them on the telly.

Last edited:
It might be better if you wrote what that link is.
Sorry. It’s a link to Alex Ferguson latest documentary about his life on and off the pitch and his time during his brain tumour and recovery. Very good watch and I leaned a lot of things I didn’t know by reading his books and other documentaries. It’s not aired on TV yet.

Yeah teams are often out of gas after 60-70 minutes. Hyperaggresive pressing seems to be a new tactical fashion that everyone is trying to emulate, and that's not sustainable over the course of the season, although pandemic obviously doesn't help matters.

Football in general, not just the CL. Most games feel like an exhibition match even the high-stakes ones.

If ever a season needed an asterisk next to it its this one. Sundays madness at Utd was just in keeping with the overall farce.

By far and away the worst, most farcical, non-football season in history. The sooner its done and consigned to the bin the better.

Roll on next year and the return of ‘proper’ football.

Harvey Neville has left United and joined his dad at Inter Miami. He will initially join their sister club Fort Lauderdale.

jb8521

@jb_8521

Arsenal u16 captain Sydie Peck played for United u16s on trial for 2 weeks

"The news that Peck is poised to depart is somewhat surprising as he is considered to be one of the club’s best prospects in his age group."

Pogba: “I am feeling happy here now. I play on the left hand side in a kind of number 8 position -- wide, but with freedom when we have the ball. I enjoy playing there. I link up well with Bruno and Luke, and Rashford, the balance of the team is good too." [@LaurensJulien]

There are rumours flying around that Jose wants to sign Matic from United for Roma. If they can get a few million for him I'm sure a few United fans would be willing to let him go after all it would free up space in the squad, whilst getting rid of a player who is now the wrong side of 30.