The Manchester United Thread

There are rumours flying around that Jose wants to sign Matic from United for Roma. If they can get a few million for him I'm sure a few United fans would be willing to let him go after all it would free up space in the squad, whilst getting rid of a player who is now the wrong side of 30.
He’s been told he’s surplus after this season same with Mata and Grant also. So expect those 3 and likely DDG, Periera, Joel, Lingard all to free up spaces and a lot of wages

Bruno Fernandes: "When I was a kid, I played maybe seven or eight hours a day. So, to play 90 minutes every three days or two days is not enough for me." #mulive [mu]

Bruno Fernandes: "For me, the most important [thing] is playing. When the coach wants me, it's important to know I'm ready to play every game, every minute. I will never say I'm [too] tired to play because this is my dream. I will never be tired to play." #mulive [mu]

He’s been told he’s surplus after this season same with Mata and Grant also. So expect those 3 and likely DDG, Periera, Joel, Lingard all to free up spaces and a lot of wages
He will definitely be gone no doubt about that he is to slow (not that he had much pace to begin with), it's going to be a case of how much they can get out of any interested club. Grant will also be gone his contract is up anyway (I feel he may retire to be honest). Periera and Joel just haven't progressed as hoped neither when in the side in Periera's case nor when on loan. DDG won't want to be playing second fiddle to Henderson, his wages maybe a problem for anyone other than possibly PSG but he is still worth a decent transfer fee. Lingard is an engima he has shown at W Ham what he is capable of but whether he can shift Pogba or Bruno is another matter nor can I see him getting the position on the right, that said he may just be doing himself and the club a favour with his performances which is a good thing in terms of saleability. It will be sad to see Mata go he may not be the fastest around but his attitude has never been in doubt.

1620311685038.jpeg

Thank **** for De Gea. Closer than it should be, most players left their brain back in Manchester.

Thank **** for De Gea. Closer than it should be, most players left their brain back in Manchester.
Game was over after the first leg and especially getting the away goal. Players were back on the plane in the second half after the reserves started coming on.

I'm a bit relieved with arsenal being KO'd. For some unknown reason, recently they'd play like **** against us and still sneak wins. On paper, we should be bossing them outright but arteta's got that juju.

With regards to arsenal, let's all pause and remember Arsene Wenger took this side to a 4th place finish...I struggle to see Pep/Klopp finishing top 7 with this team

FB_IMG_1620351786062__01.jpg

So to the arsenal fans that vehemently pushed Wenger out of the club...

dd2.jpg

Game was over after the first leg and especially getting the away goal. Players were back on the plane in the second half after the reserves started coming on.
Poor excuse for not being professional. Like I said, if it wasnt for goalkeeper performance of the year, Roma would score at least 3 more.

With regards to arsenal, let's all pause and remember Arsene Wenger took this side to a 4th place finish...I struggle to see Pep/Klopp finishing top 7 with this team

The fall for them as been immense and dont see way out with Arteta in the helm. They wont be fighting for euro spot next year either, the competition is too big for those places. Maybe some crazy good bingo transfer for a player that turns into beast and carries Arteta there, but dont see it.

Edit: Mind saying that Arteta has one of the worst post match comments when losing. Always hammering that they where better and should have win...He is stubborn and out of depth it seems.

Last edited:
Poor excuse for not being professional. Like I said, if it wasnt for goalkeeper performance of the year, Roma would score at least 3 more.
Well if we didn’t rotate so much. And didn’t miss very good chances we would if scored 3 more. The main thing was we didn’t pick
Up any injuries and we didn’t really expend to much energy with the crazy schedule coming up. Bring on Gadansk 🤩