The Manchester United Thread

James Ducker also confirmed that Tom Heaton will join in the next few days on a free.

And Alves manager hasconfirmed today that Facundo Pellistri will be going back on loan to them next season after impressing hugely for them. And was voted as one of the best young players this season in Marcia.

Seriously, I kinda like Bailly as a player, but he's gotta be taking the **** with these complaints about lack of game time. Lad breaks a bone when his phone vibrates.

Seriously, I kinda like Bailly as a player, but he's gotta be taking the **** with these complaints about lack of game time. Lad breaks a bone when his phone vibrates.
Hopefully blown his chances of playing. Plus a bit of karma pulling up in the final training session

May 26, 1909 - Sir Matt Busby's birthday May 26, 1974 - Silje Solskjær's birthday May 26, 1999 - ‘And Solskjær has won it!’ May 26, 2004 - Ole Gunnar Solskjær's marriage May 26, 2021 - #UEL Final

It's written in the stars

#MUFC

He's as well known to the medical staff as Jones to be perfectly honest. The key to playing regularly is to stay fit not play one full game then spend the next 6 recovering.

Here's to proving me wrong.
United will struggle under the pressure, Bruno will be man marked out of the game and one of the CDs will make a match costing error.

Here's to proving me wrong.
United will struggle under the pressure, Bruno will be man marked out of the game and one of the CDs will make a match costing error.
I'll put 200 quids on neither side keeping a clean sheet today 🤣

So quiet here. Only saw other half. Will be difficult to break down so low block after conceding. Having also Pogba on the pitch not to have him as sub hurts a bit( seems also mediocre playing so deep.

Goal conceded because of error or good goal?

So quiet here. Only saw other half. Will be difficult to break down so low block after conceding. Having also Pogba on the pitch not to have him as sub hurts a bit( seems also mediocre playing so deep.

Goal conceded because of error or good goal?
The usual switching off on set pieces.

First sub so late into the game. Should trust bench a bit more. Mata and VDB could bring much needed movement and pass into the game.