The Manchester United Thread

Just wondering what your thoughts would be on a potential Heaton, Trippier, Varane, Sancho window guys? For me that’s a very good window for us not perfect. But would be a huge upgrade to the squad/starting 11. And considering our usual past windows spend.

I hate b
Just wondering what your thoughts would be on a potential Heaton, Trippier, Varane, Sancho window guys? For me that’s a very good window for us not perfect. But would be a huge upgrade to the squad/starting 11. And considering our usual past windows spend.

We'd still have McFred. I know I wanted some competition for AWB but I'd rather trade that off for a top class DM.

I hate b

We'd still have McFred. I know I wanted some competition for AWB but I'd rather trade that off for a top class DM.
Yeah I agree but we ain’t gonna have enough money for a WC CDM potentially after Sancho and Varane so would happily take Trippier at RB. Like I said I think it would be a good window not perfect. There’s absolutely no reason why Pogba can’t play well with Mctominey, VDB, Garner or Fred especially who he played well with together last season.

Adam Crafton

@AdamCrafton_

Exodus from #mufc women continues. Striker Jess Sigsworth close to Leicester, following Lauren James to #cfc & manager Casey Stoney‘s exit. USA duo of Heath & Press unlikely to return. Huge rebuild for next coach if team is just to stand still. Details:

Marcus Rashford: "The doctors have not said yet [how long he'd be out for after his operation] — I knew there was no chance I was going to be getting the operation [when the season started], so I did not know how long the operation would put me out for." #mulive [@TeleFootball]

Marcus Rashford: "I am not performing at my best and what I know I can perform to. Whatever that is down to, it doesn’t really matter because it has been going on since early in the season." #mulive [@TeleFootball]

Marcus Rashford: "I managed to get through the season with #mufc. I think I had 36 goal involvements, so I can’t look back at the year and say ‘Hmm, I should have taken time off to do this and do that’. I just want to be available for every game." #mulive [@TeleFootball]

Marcus Rashford: "I don’t think that’s a secret [he's being hampered physically]. I think it’s quite well known and to get to this stage where I am now, it was a massive aim at the beginning of the season. I’m prepared mentally and physically." #mulive [@TeleFootball]

I absolutely hate this never-ending Sancho saga and talking about it but it did surprise me a bit to know Dortmund are currently paying him £200k a week. Basically, any club that gets him could then potentially bump that to 300k a week atleast...for a 21 year old ffs.

I absolutely hate this never-ending Sancho saga and talking about it but it did surprise me a bit to know Dortmund are currently paying him £200k a week. Basically, any club that gets him could then potentially bump that to 300k a week atleast...for a 21 year old ffs.
Ducker reckons will be on around the same as Rashford and Martial