The Manchester United Thread

Well yeah but I thought that was last summers posts being bumped out of boredom?

They sure read the same? 🤷‍♂️

Well, if you're genuinely interested, nope, its not same as last year. This year even the Dortmund mouthpiece of a newspaper Ruhr Nachrichten are saying deal is close, its a matter of a few millions. Last year pair of clowns Woodward and Judge thought they have the leverage over Dortmund and they screwed up. So yeah Scouse, unless Peter Canyon comes back and screws this deal like he did with 'Dinho, you'll be seeing Sancho next season in United kit.

Well yeah but I thought that was last summers posts being bumped out of boredom?

They sure read the same? 🤷‍♂️

Mate, I'd say the same thing except there are actual solid transfer fees being put out there (apparently united offered a £75 million + £5 million bid that Dortmund were content with). Doesn't feel like the same regurgitated BS of Dortmund naming their price and united "waiting" for something to happen

Well, if you're genuinely interested, nope, its not same as last year. This year even the Dortmund mouthpiece of a newspaper Ruhr Nachrichten are saying deal is close, its a matter of a few millions. Last year pair of clowns Woodward and Judge thought they have the leverage over Dortmund and they screwed up. So yeah Scouse, unless Peter Canyon comes back and screws this deal like he did with 'Dinho, you'll be seeing Sancho next season in United kit.
No surprises you can see a difference already with Woodward not directly being involved with transfers and an actual football person being in charge with Murtagh.

Sancho, Varane, Camavinga, Trippier, Heaton get it done Murtagh 😋 can’t stop think of lethal weapon lol when I type that 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

To be honest I think most fans would be happy with Sancho, Varane and A.N.Other. Heaton is all but done, I'm not convinced that Trippier will be sold at a sensible price to be honest they would be better off going for a younger player or stick with what they've got.

To be honest I think most fans would be happy with Sancho, Varane and A.N.Other. Heaton is all but done, I'm not convinced that Trippier will be sold at a sensible price to be honest they would be better off going for a younger player or stick with what they've got.
Yeah tbh I’m just gonna see what happens. No huge expectations despite the good links. Definitely feels different from previous summers. A lot more going on earlier in the window with us compared to past windows in all areas of the club from the men’s to the academy to the women’s.

Mate, I'd say the same thing except there are actual solid transfer fees being put out there (apparently united offered a £75 million + £5 million bid that Dortmund were content with). Doesn't feel like the same regurgitated BS of Dortmund naming their price and united "waiting" for something to happen

Early similar rhetoric from the alleged ITK's. Romano was even onto 'HERE WE GO!' numerous times last summer.

There may well be more in it this window mate. Just saying the tweets from the blowhards could have been picked from last summers window.

JUST IN: Manchester United to formally agree and complete a deal with Borussia Dortmund for Jadon Sancho this week,with the final fee expected to be worth at least £77.4 million #mufc @TelegraphDucker

- No medical until England are out of the Euros
- Final fee in excess of £77.4m
- Sancho's salary is mentioned as £250k a week inc bonuse
- BVB in talks with Madueke as his successor
- A CB being eyed Varane leading target as talks continue
- Interest in Rice, Camavinga and Trippier but budget will struggle to stretch that much without sales

DDG injured in training yesterday. Will return home to recover. AnothervUtd player that’s had a good rest this Euros

Early similar rhetoric from the alleged ITK's. Romano was even onto 'HERE WE GO!' numerous times last summer.

There may well be more in it this window mate. Just saying the tweets from the blowhards could have been picked from last summers window.
Mate, I'm not even talking about Fabrizio Romano but there are several sources from Germany in particular, that have reported bids from United that were rejected. That alone is different from the circus knee jerk tweets of "personal terms agreed" nonsense

It’s done like Mitten said on his latest podcast on Friday last week. The only thing stopping it being announced is England still being in the Euros.

Should of been done last year some say. But paying that fee was crazy in the mist of the pandemic was never gonna happen. Yes Utd made a hash out of the hole thing. But ultimately we have saved about 30m£. And Murtaugh has got it done early in the window. Now he needs to crack onand get more business done in the same fashion.

Laurie Whitwell
@lauriewhitwell

Joe Hugill set to sign new three-year contract at #MUFC as reward for progress with U23s. Young striker, namechecked by Solskjaer last season, will also feature for first-team in pre-season (along with other academy players). He's not 18 until October.

I’m the article also says. Hannibal, Elanga, Levitt, Garner, Galbraith, Shortire, Emeran, McNeil will all likely feature in pre season as Ole gives extended rest to first teamers