The Manchester United Thread

Friendly starting 11.

The team is Heaton Dalot Bailly Maguire Williams Matic Donny Mata Lingard Sancho Martial

2-0 atm Maguire with a header from a corner. And Lingard with the second assist by Martial.

The official site has confirmed that the EFL Trophy game v Lincoln will be on MUTV in some capacity next Tuesday - but that they await confirmation whether it'll be live or just highlights.

It's good that the club are explaining recently (following on from the delayed coverage of the U23 Leicester game) about these things - especially as it's often out of their control - rather than just leaving us in the dark.

It's a shame we got such a tough draw - Lincoln and Sunderland as well as Bradford - but hopefully the U21's that are available will be able to put up a decent enough showing.

Strange how no one is knocking all those 'noodle' deals now. That is probably the one thing that kept the loss to £150m to be honest.

‘YSB, Get OUT of our club!’

****. Soz. That’s no longer a thing. My bad.

‘YSB, Get OUT of our club!’

****. Soz. That’s no longer a thing. My bad.
Believe me those Yanks still need to be gone from the club if it wasn't for their debt repayments the loss would have been so much less. The Glazers brought the club as a cash cow and should have no place in the game unfortunately no one wants to take on that debt in the current climate and they aren't budging unless they get billions.

Believe me those Yanks still need to be gone from the club if it wasn't for their debt repayments the loss would have been so much less. The Glazers brought the club as a cash cow and should have no place in the game unfortunately no one wants to take on that debt in the current climate and they aren't budging unless they get billions.

Although I was being the flip, the point remains the absolute hypocrisy from Utd fans who ultimatey get exactly what they deserve with the Glaziers.

Get laughably riled up by two faced shitbags like Neville out for their own ends over the ESL debacle. Sign a few big names. Make some superficial internal moves to the structure. And then everything's sound again with F all protesting.

Joke.com that has fast lost you any support you had in solidarity.