The Manchester United Thread

U23 side vs Chelsea

Kovar; Wellens, Olowu, Hardley, Fernandez; Svidersky, Savage; Shoretire, Mellor, Hoogewerf; McNeill
Subs: Mee, Jurado, Garnacho, Mejia

U23s finished 1-1 Chelsea had a player sent off. Should have had 3 gone tbh. Disgusting challenges! Alvaro Fernandez scored ours.

Aaron Wan-Bissaka has been charged with driving his Lamborghini while disqualified and without insurance. The maximum penalty for driving while disqualified can be six months in prison, but can also be subject to a community order. [Daily Mail] #mufc
rich footballer community order it is then but he is black so life

rich footballer community order it is then but he is black so life
More like rich black sportsman best we don't incite a riot, slap on the wrist it is then 12 months community service for you and a fine... After all when was the last footballer imprisoned for anything other than assault or sexual offences.

More like rich black sportsman best we don't incite a riot, slap on the wrist it is then 12 months community service for you and a fine... After all when was the last footballer imprisoned for anything other than assault or sexual offences.
Think Smalling got similar for his driving mishap

Team vs Liverpool u18s

Kick off at 11.30 am.

Vitek (GK), Pye, Fredricson, Jackson, Jurado, McAllister, Mainoo, Sharpe, Mather, Garnacho, Norkett.

Subs: Murray, Hanbury, Bennett, Oyedele, Gore.

Liverpool 2-0 up after 20 mins. We have been atrocious tbh. It’s gonna be a hard season at all youth levels looking how young both 18s and 23s are this year. Good experience for the lads though.

Currently 0-5 to Pool all 5 gls conceded by playing out at the back. Also missed 3 great chances ourselves. Tough learning experience for the young lads. But happy to see them trying to play the right way and heads not drop

There was a lad on here who made on uncanny claim about VVD not being a good passer of the ball. I watched their game against Burnley and witnessed him make a pass in the build up to Mane's goal that Paul Scholes himself would be proud of

There was a lad on here who made on uncanny claim about VVD not being a good passer of the ball. I watched their game against Burnley and witnessed him make a pass in the build up to Mane's goal that Paul Scholes himself would be proud of

Not as good as Linderlof to Fernandes tbh. And a lot of CB can spray passes wide from the back now. Most CBS are comfortable on the ball. VVD has always been good.

Who's the lad who said that?

That's what put's him in a whole different stratosphere to any other CH on the planet.

Not only is he outstanding defensively. He's a playmaking 10 in the CH role who casually hit's 70 yard diags to feet game after game after game. His range of passing is as important in our attacking play as Trent who's normal on the end of those or Mo who's putting everything away.

I've been reticent as I grew up watching Alan Hansen who was the coolest, most composed, ball playing defender I've ever seen and L'pool's best. But already this fella' is the best CH I've ever seen period. He's literally the Messi/ Ronaldo of CH's in the way that those two for so long were levels above the competition. That's Virgil in his department. And BTW, this is currently him at maybe 75% of his full capabilities. Bosng it. The cool MF!

Back